Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

vino

Superstar
Daps
What colorways did you cop?
Chicago and Black Toe (by far the best quality of 1’s I have purchased). I was going to get the blie metalics but the materials out on the metallics. The blue would have been about 5 to 6 weeks. I’ll probably get the blue and green metallic then the UNC. After that I’m no more 1’s from me at all (Nike or “custom” “rep” “bespoke”whatever anyone would like to call them”).

Daps
Chicago and Black Toe (by far the best quality of 1’s I have purchased). I was going to get the blie metalics but the materials out on the metallics. The blue would have been about 5 to 6 weeks. I’ll probably get the blue and green metallic then the UNC. After that I’m no more 1’s from me at all (Nike or “custom” “rep” “bespoke”whatever anyone would like to call them”).
I’m thinking of copping but I got a trip in AZ so and I already spent a lot of money on that jawn. BUT if he can do a true OG of the air Jordan 4, idc I’m buying that shyt lol.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
LG_Styler_ShoeCare_ShoeCase_03.0.jpg

If you’ve browsed around the Container Store looking for the perfect sneaker storage, you’re looking in the wrong places. Maybe what you really need is LG’s new Styler ShoeCase — a shoebox with a window that’s currently being displayed at IFA. The enclosure can keep your shoes safe from moisture and has filters to protect them from UV light.

Oh, then you went to Ikea to get stackable shelving for all your kicks? Well, I’m happy to report that the Styler ShoeCase lets you stack up to four of these bad boys on top of each other. And each has a built-in Lazy Susan that can be rotated to show off your Jordan VII’s best angles — and hide that one scuff mark from when homie moved the chair over it.

LG’s also presenting its new Styler ShoeCare appliance that takes care of your stinky soles. The company already had a Styler line of at-home clothing care appliances it’s been making for years, and it essentially shrunk the tech of its Styler home steam-cleaning closet to accommodate shoes.

The company’s own internal research found that Millennials and Gen Z have a “culture of collecting expensive designer, luxury and limited edition sneakers,” so the company looked to see what it can do to help “these sneakerheads,” as LG put it.
LG_Styler_ShoeCare_ShoeCase.png

LG_Styler_ShoeCare_ShoeCase_01.jpg

Friends might come over to your pad thinking the ShoeCare is a mini fridge, but you can surprise them by inserting any sneakers left by your door and demonstrating LG’s TrueSteam cleaning technology. Let them know that its Zeo-Dry filters will make their shoes “more pleasant to wear and to have around,” as LG states.

The Styler ShoeCare has “multiple Moving Nozzle” (yes, LG trademarked the nozzles) that are height adjustable and dry out the shoes — up to four pairs at a time. The whole process takes about 37 minutes and runs at a “quiet” 35 decibels, which is somewhere between a whisper and average urban area background noise.

And don’t worry about your kicks when you aren’t there; the LG ThinQ app will let you monitor and remotely control both the Styler ShoeCase and ShoeCare. The company will also be partnering with “various lifestyle brands” to bring new app features in the future. There’s no pricing or availability yet for the Styler products, though, so for now, just go back to Ikea for a normal shelf, Container Store for some clear plastic boxes, and get a Finish Line employee to sell you a shoe cleaning kit.

vino

Superstar
Daps
In the comments ppl are saying 400 but there’s a guy above saying he paid 659 but idk if that’s for two or one.
659 a piece in total. I think some of those people are just making guesses or they could be in different countries. Dude prices probably will go up. Chef Huyle purchase 4 pairs and a bunch of known sneakerheads follow or purchase from him. Apparently dude been hand making for a long time and had a good following on Weibo (maybe) before being convinced to join IG.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I purchased 2 pairs from them and this by far the best quality on all fronts. The sole, the leather and shape. The sole is 10x better that the Nike Jordan 1’s as far as thickness. The insoles and comfort are far better as well.

Thank you brehs for sending me down the rabbit hole on these joints. Found out that Chris Nightwing recently reviewed them. This video is a must watch

If I don’t hit those Reimagined / Lost and Found Chicagos in Nov for retail or a decent price, the Chinaman can take my money for a pair of these remade replica ‘85 Chicagos. I’ve never owned any reps, but these are an exception due to the superiority in quality over what Nike is currently giving us. Why pay $800 resale for those joints they are giving us in Nov when I can have these gorgeous joints for $100 less than that?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
IDK about that. Jordan Brand makes mash-ups of their Jordans, Adidas has some inspired models like the ozweego, ozelia, ozrah, adifom q, and the tubular
same thing breh. just feeding of what's already in the catalogue. except team jordans and fusions are Jordan approved. Kanye and adidas clearly didn't have that talk and Adidas felt they had the right to.