Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I saw concord 5s, those red women's 1s, ko Jordan 1s at the outlet today.

Saw the metallic purple and white 1s and the gold zoom comfort 1s there as well. Them shyts came out last year though.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Of course it’s true. Only a child thinks otherwise. (But I get it because sneaker culture is mostly kids or a some of the adults in it who think like kids)

Resale price isn’t what an item is worth, it’s what someone is willing to pay.
Yeah, these new people brag about paying resale. :why:

I see nikkas wearing the stockx tag on they shyt. I don't even want you to know I got my shyt from stockx if that's what I'm wearing.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
What do you mean?
Like them 13s that just released, ain't nobody checking for them. Them definitely gonna be in the outlets. I was talking to a worker at the outlet the other day, he basically said just keep checking within the 60 day return window and you can find just non hyped releases there.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Raffles allow you to sleep in and do other things
I agree with you but not everything needs to be…fcfs is still “hype but for people who actually want them and will actually wake up to get them not just a click and hope. These stores don’t want lines outside their stores and malls don’t want that many people inside before hours. I think most folk in here are old enough to remember lining up for a shoe knowing there was a chance for fukkery….

All that being said this raffle shyt getting old :manny:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like them 13s that just released, ain't nobody checking for them. Them definitely gonna be in the outlets. I was talking to a worker at the outlet the other day, he basically said just keep checking within the 60 day return window and you can find just non hyped releases there.
I think they look dope like the red joints that dropped but I'm trying to stick with OG colorways so I passed (though those Ginger 14s will get copped if they keep sitting :takedat:).