Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Can someone tell me please when are these dropping ?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im in a queue right now on snipes. Cant believe these are limited. If i dont get them im not buying resale. Its whatever.
I also went to my local stores.. nobody getting which is trash.

PSA- please dont buy resale from stock x.
Shipment delays. Footlocker will be getting them eventually and we'll see restocks

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Im in a queue right now on snipes. Cant believe these are limited. If i dont get them im not buying resale. Its whatever.
I also went to my local stores.. nobody getting which is trash.

PSA- please dont buy resale from stock x.
Your biggest mistake was thinking that you’d get through on Snipes in the first place.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The things people offer on tradeblock.
full

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Snipes is heavily botted. I've never gotten through the queue and I don't know anyone else who has either when it comes to hyped releases.

I wouldnt have known. Wont waste my time with them again. I struck out with the snkrs draw too.

Ive asked this before but how in 2022, we cant have sneakers made to order/reserved?

What i mean by that is. The release process is the same except… Everybody who wants a sneaker is guaranteed a pair if they pay/reserve it within a certain period.

Lets say you have a limited release. A couple months before(or whatever time is needed to guarantee orders) people will be able to reserve their pair by paying for it beforehand.

This would put a dent in the resale market, thus making sneakers easier to cop even without reserving.

Nike, Adiddas, footlocker, etc can even charge a reserve fee and make a killing. :yeshrug:

I’d gladly pay extra for a guaranteed pair vs possibly buying fakes off a resale site or reseller.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I wouldnt have known. Wont waste my time with them again. I struck out with the snkrs draw too.

Ive asked this before but how in 2022, we cant have sneakers made to order/reserved?

What i mean by that is. The release process is the same except… Everybody who wants a sneaker is guaranteed a pair if they pay/reserve it within a certain period.

Lets say you have a limited release. A couple months before(or whatever time is needed to guarantee orders) people will be able to reserve their pair by paying for it beforehand.

This would put a dent in the resale market, thus making sneakers easier to cop even without reserving.
It's actually starting to get better with everything going on as a lot of sneakers are sitting now that didn't used to a couple of years ago. A lot of collabs are bricking hard these days (looking at you Union). I'm actually surprised that those Penny's sold out though considering that the Social Status joints are sitting. I had double check to make it wasn't the same pair after reading @prime comments lol.

I want to trade for some Mocha but the reps look too much like the real ones these days that even authenticators are getting fooled.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
need the velvet dunks and the stussy pennys

where do yall go to buy 2nd hand sneaker? 2012 era i use to go crazy on deals from ebay/sole collector for VNDS kicks, seems like that game is fukked up now too

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really gotta chill. I hit on them Jackie Robinson dunks as well.

My remaining shoe list, pending any surprises:

AMM Aj 12
Cherry Red 11s
Chicago 1’s

Inshalla lol.

The Cherry 11s are the only shoes I really have an interest in right now, and odds are I'll probably strike out on those when they drop in December

If I get anything else this year, it has to be discounted significantly.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Struck out on every SS Penny raffle and now missed these.
It's actually starting to get better with everything going on as a lot of sneakers are sitting now that didn't used to a couple of years ago. A lot of collabs are bricking hard these days (looking at you Union). I'm actually surprised that those Penny's sold out though considering that the Social Status joints are sitting. I had double check to make it wasn't the same pair after reading @prime comments lol.

I want to trade for some Mocha but the reps look too much like the real ones these days that even authenticators are getting fooled.
Where? I've found small sizes only

Edit: found em, wouldn't have even looked again until I saw this

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think I just hit on those Purple Canyon 4s on FNL but no confirmation yet even though the card says so..🧐