Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I think they look dope like the red joints that dropped but I'm trying to stick with OG colorways so I passed (though those Ginger 14s will get copped if they keep sitting :takedat:).
I say give them a chance to ship and then check the outlets.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Raffles allow you to sleep in and do other things
Which isn’t a bad thing at all. It becomes a problem though when you have retailers hiding those products as ”limited releases“ so they can’t be returned eventhough they’re well aware that they’ll sit. Even outlets like End will list releases as limited and give people L’s to only release said products again same day as FCFS.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which isn’t a bad thing at all. It becomes a problem though when you have retailers hiding those products as ”limited releases“ so they can’t be returned eventhough they’re well aware that they’ll sit. Even outlets like End will list releases as limited and give people L’s to only release said products again same day as FCFS.
That happened to me with Feature a month or so ago.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
001FWI731905_YEL_E_480x480.jpg

Just copped the Thors :blessed:
I imagine most people went for the rac00n rockets
001FWI731906_BEI_A_480x480.jpg

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I’m such a hater that I pray the patent leather on both is shytty and unwearable..

Seen the sole said BAPE instead of APE so I’ll eat that L :mjcry: where’d you cop & how much?
I went to the store just in case but I ended up just copping online since they dropped on the site before the store opened, really wasnt too difficult, only Bape heads and a few resellers were tryna drop 350 on these
The patent leather on the new Bapestas is a higher quality and doesnt crack badly like the old ones, and after IT group sold Bape they changed the shape of the shoe to make it more similar to the original silhouette
And ima be wearing crease shields so they gon age like butta
:umad:
Hopefully they do a second drop anyway, they leaving money on the table not doing Black Panther, Silver Surfer, Human Torch colorways