Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Me too :blessed:

Except for the playoff 12s. Too much time passed :sadbron:
Call PayPal, ask for a supervisor and press them because people in the zadeh discord have been getting refunds for orders over the 180 day period. Earliest I’ve seen is March 2021 so far I think.

Got a couple cases refunded yesterday and the rest just right now. :blessed:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And the fakes now are close to the real ones outside of a few differences that a lot of people wouldn’t be able to tell.
there has always been production variants that were real but unauthorized produtions. "fakes" always had grades of quality from real good to laughably bad

when I worked a nike we literally used to dissect shoes and examine them from the inside out when people did the warranty returns but even from the early 2000's you could get high grade unauthorized productions that were technically not fake just no official stock... same factories, same materials.

the game been dirty

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
I think flight club finessed me with these Union 2’s.
sending them back today. :mjcry:

I just pulled the trigger on the OG Lebrons (air zoom generation).
You gonna cop the lebron 2 retros this year?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there has always been production variants that were real but unauthorized produtions. "fakes" always had grades of quality from real good to laughably bad

when I worked a nike we literally used to dissect shoes and examine them from the inside out when people did the warranty returns but even from the early 2000's you could get high grade unauthorized productions that were technically not fake just no official stock... same factories, same materials.

the game been dirty
:ohhh: didn't know they did that but it makes sense because they don't want to have fakes in their inventory

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:ohhh: didn't know they did that but it makes sense because they don't want to have fakes in their inventory
we did it more as an education. most fakes retuned wouldn't have to be ripped apart to get identified. they were obvious on the surface. but seeing the inside of some of the fakes was interesting. shoes would be straight up hollow on the inside. R.I.P. to your knees if you were hooping in those type joints.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
anyone ever take off threads/embroidery on their kicks? I actually copped the lbtq dunks i think theyre fire but i wanna take off the "be true" lmao just afraid to fukk em up

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we did it more as an education. most fakes retuned wouldn't have to be ripped apart to get identified. they were obvious on the surface. but seeing the inside of some of the fakes was interesting. shoes would be straight up hollow on the inside. R.I.P. to your knees if you were hooping in those type joints.
Damn that's interesting

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone ever take off threads/embroidery on their kicks? I actually copped the lbtq dunks i think theyre fire but i wanna take off the "be true" lmao just afraid to fukk em up
Downlow dunks :laugh:
Don't the upper wear away to reveal rainbow colors? People gonna find out what they really are eventually

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
i think the coloring effect looks dope before it gets too glittery looking tbh :manny: iont care what people think, the be true looks tacky tho

maybe ill just hold on to them until travis scott or drake breaks them out for pride month 2026 and prices go up

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

When are these dropping ?