Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got the invoice for NB ALD brown pair but they talkin bout delivery won’t be until Spring 2023. :dahell:
you are guaranteed a pair when they restock next year :yeshrug:

Personally I'm done with 550s. I'll go for a grey 650r pair whenever they drop some GRs

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Damn. Is no place safe now? :sadcam:

I'm not keen enough to spot fakes anymore.
Man, same way I felt :mjcry:

The smell was the dead giveaway. They had this distinct smell that stank. they smelt so bad I had to dump half a box of fabric softener in the shoes. The glue marks were slopp, silver paint on the midsole was what really sold me.

i went back to stock d & copped the Lebron 1’s (air zoom generatio) so hopefully they don’t pull a fast one like FC did.

vino

Superstar
Daps

The smell was the dead giveaway. They had this distinct smell that stank. they smelt so bad I had to dump half a box of fabric softener in the shoes. The glue marks were slopp, silver paint on the midsole was what really sold me.

i went back to stock d & copped the Lebron 1’s (air zoom generatio) so hopefully they don’t pull a fast one like FC did.
Wait, flightclub not only sold you reps but sold you bad reps and didn’t realize it!?!They’re taxing people too much not to be able to spot a rep (especially a bad one). Man, now I’m under the belief they mix in fraud pairs with real ones on purpose. I already feel most these places do but what happen to you is wild.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, flightclub not only sold you reps but sold you bad reps and didn’t realize it!?!They’re taxing people too much not to be able to spot a rep (especially a bad one). Man, now I’m under the belief they mix in fraud pairs with real ones on purpose. I already feel most these places do but what happen to you is wild.
All them places don't check both shoes so people will send in a pair that's real and fake. It's been like that for years.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Bro that’s just Nikes shyt QC. Nobody making fake 2s :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
All them places don't check both shoes so people will send in a pair that's real and fake. It's been like that for years.

They definitely don’t check both shoes. One of my homies did a deal on Tradeblock and he ended up receiving two left sneakers in the box.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I copped a couple shoes from stockx that have me skeptical. Accidentally bought the veneer dunks. Low top dunks but they came in a high top box, and from Australia. :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I copped a couple shoes from stockx that have me skeptical. Accidentally bought the veneer dunks. Low top dunks but they came in a high top box, and from Australia. :patrice:

Stock X has a hub in Australia. In the case of the high top box, Nike has been known to ship shoes in wrong boxes. I know that was the case with the Mambacita’s.