Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cop the sports bra to match like the nikka they got modeling? :mjlol:
:yawn:

Anyway, Jordan 2s have had a low-key following for a minute and it was only a matter of time we get some collabs and an OG release. Most of us are waiting for the white and red joints to drop later this year. The collabs are just standard protocol. If you don't like them then focus on the many other releases :yeshrug:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

Anyway, Jordan 2s have had a low-key following for a minute and it was only a matter of time we get some collabs and an OG release. Most of us are waiting for the white and red joints to drop later this year. The collabs are just standard protocol. If you don't like them then focus on the many other releases :yeshrug:
:comeon:Jordan 2s been consensus bottom tier of the first 14 Jordans forever. Before these collabs started, it was nothing to get a pair for $100.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I remember my box looking suspect for my black and gold ones. :francis: About to check that when I get home.

shyt finna be Nike or bust for me. These resell authenticators stay getting finessed.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Im crossing my fingers for the Melo/Nuggets joints :whew:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps