chrispaulnoooo.png

50-cent-nike-lebron-9-ps-elite-away-06.jpg

lol @ 50 with the :scheme: face

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I know we all love our kicks and go to great lengths to keep our shyts crispy but this chick I work with says her BF puts duct tape on the bottom of his shoes every time he wears them to keep the bottom clean......

Am I the only one who thinks that's just a little much. :ld:

:wtf:.......that is some serial killer hitman type shyt right there....and there is no need for all that......

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I got the raffle tickets for the MVP/Title Lebrons.. If i win more than 1 ill get a size 10.5 & 13 (Kalik and WCA)

1 is for me ill sell the others if i get them.. i have 5 tickets

JRush they cost regular Bron 9 Price, or they marked up to elite price? How they selling these?

My borndate on the 28 and this would be good :gladbron:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
:wtf:.......that is some serial killer hitman type shyt right there....and there is no need for all that......

I'm thinking that the glue from the tape probably ends up fukking up the bottom of the shoe anyways.

:snoop: @ this dude gliding across a wet floor cause he ain't got no damn traction and ripping the paint off the bottom when he takes the tape off.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Detailed images of the Nike SB x Levi's Dunk Low Hyperstrike emerged this week, showing off the shoe's red, white, blue and gold colorway, along with an American flag-themed sockliner.

Current release information indicates that the shoe will drop at select SB retailers this month and is limited to less than 500 pairs. Stay tuned to Sole Collector for updates.
nike-sb-dunk-low-levis-hyperstrike-2.jpeg

nike-sb-dunk-low-levis-hyperstrike-1.jpeg

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
JRush they cost regular Bron 9 Price, or they marked up to elite price? How they selling these?

My borndate on the 28 and this would be good :gladbron:

they being real hush hush about the info.. they say they don't even know what the other pair looks like... (said he thinks they might be the the Red Elites) no info on the price either.. what they did say is that it is only 60 pair worldwide and only 3 stores are getting them (wouldnt say who the other 2 are)