Daps
Reppin
Maat
raydisgusted.png

:laugh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Joints Look Nice, When You Gonna Run In Them?

I was thinking tonight, I pushed serious plates midmorning though (I'm off this week so I've got time on my hands) so we'll see. Tomorrow morning at latest.

I'm going to get at least 2 other pairs for sure. 1 more trainer and a racer when they restock. These shyts are so light...I can't imagine how light the racers are.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was thinking tonight, I pushed serious plates midmorning though (I'm off this week so I've got time on my hands) so we'll see. Tomorrow morning at latest.

I'm going to get at least 2 other pairs for sure. 1 more trainer and a racer when they restock. These shyts are so light...I can't imagine how light the racers are.

Nice, Im Dying To Hear Your Feedback.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
imma whipe the dust off my camera equipment today and do some professional looking shots using some of the kicks i got. if anybody got any creative ideas let me know and if i can ill do it.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Nice, Im Dying To Hear Your Feedback.

So far, I can say they fit 100% true to size, are as light as any show I've ever owned (again; the trainers, which aren't as light) and are supreme neck breakers in the colorway I got. The heel does not dip down like some of nike's lighter shoes do (there's a really light lunar which's name escapes me that I had that problem with). Amazing breathability and are an instant GOAT summer shoe for me.

A coworker of mine got the volt (he is an 8.5...lucky sob) and they are just....stunning...the way the secondary color (gray in my case...black for the volt) is sewn into the shoe...pics do not do justice.

This is already one of my favorite shoes ever, and I'm not beasting. If they run like shyt, I will still keep for casual wear. They are that gorgeous.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
imma whipe the dust off my camera equipment today and do some professional looking shots using some of the kicks i got. if anybody got any creative ideas let me know and if i can ill do it.
what kind of camera you using yo? I may get into photography