Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I been eyein them for months too,seen some one say they seen em at footaction for $80
If I can find em here for that price im pullin trigger,besides that I see em on sale on eastbay for $120,they always sending me %20 off emails but im always able to keep myself from coppin

Keep An Eye Out For Me Breh, I'll Do The Same For U

edit:

fukk!! Jimmy Jazz Had Them bytches On Sale For $99, That's Not Including A Code For 10% Off, Now They're Out Out Stock :angry:

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-air-max-95-sneaker/609048090?color=Green

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Keep An Eye Out For Me Breh, I'll Do The Same For U

edit:

fukk!! Jimmy Jazz Had Them bytches On Sale For $99, That's Not Including A Code For 10% Off, Now They're Out Out Stock :angry:

AIR MAX 95 SNEAKER - Green - NIKE | Jimmy Jazz

Just two weeks ago they had almost full size run on em at eastbay,now they only have size 10 left,im size 10-10.5 depending on narrowness of toe box,and im suppose to go half size up on 95's :why:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I know we all love our kicks and go to great lengths to keep our shyts crispy but this chick I work with says her BF puts duct tape on the bottom of his shoes every time he wears them to keep the bottom clean......

Am I the only one who thinks that's just a little much. :ld:

ive contemplated doing this...but i cant be bothered. Bottom of a shoe is going to get dirty.