Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
wtf all this weeks releases showing up as first come first serve at all my local footlockers :wthwtf:is this how it is everywhere?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Horrible choice of candidates for collabs... shows you how in-tuned those cacs up in beaverton are. Fukkin' white people man.
Right, because the hype beasts they're marketing shoes to are sitting around listening to the "Mixtape about Nothing" or "Jealous Ones Still Envy" :gucci:

Travis Scott is one of the most popular acts around, his fanbase is the exact people spending thousands on overpriced streetwear and camping out for Supreme bricks and shyt, and will shut down the internet for his shoe collab.

A fukking Fat Joe x Nike collab would be on an outlet rack by the summer.

How "in-tune" are you? :patrice:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Right, because the hype beasts they're marketing shoes to are sitting around listening to the "Mixtape about Nothing" or "Jealous Ones Still Envy" :gucci:

Travis Scott is one of the most popular acts around, his fanbase is the exact people spending thousands on overpriced streetwear and camping out for Supreme bricks and shyt, and will shut down the internet for his shoe collab.

A fukking Fat Joe x Nike collab would be on an outlet rack by the summer.

How "in-tune" are you? :patrice:

I don't understand the JT collab... but Travis Scott, okay - i get that... maybe it's because i'm not a fan of the guy. But being tied to the Kardashians is great marketing for them... but i can't say the same for Tyga).

Eminem, Walhberg, Macklimmore... i'm sure i'm mentioned a bevy of undeserving dudes who have tie-ins/collabs with nike that have done less for the culture.

But my stance is that you don't need somebody like Travis Scott to sell an exclusive air jordan 4 with N/A on the back.

You don't think if they had a collab with DJ Clark Kent with the exact same shoe that it wouldn't sell out as fast?

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Lots of BC3 available here in Toronto FCFS. Surprised that the Gold Toe 1s are going to have a decent amount of stock as well. The Free Throw Line 3s are barely available here; not even focused on those tho :yeshrug:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Lots of BC3 available here in Toronto FCFS. Surprised that the Gold Toe 1s are going to have a decent amount of stock as well. The Free Throw Line 3s are barely available here; not even focused on those tho :yeshrug:
good to know. for me its:

BC3s x 2
GT1s x 0
FTL3s x 0

a bunch of 1s and 3s dropping this year that i'm feeling a lot more