Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Order yesterday
ipad_d38f535a5b5641b516bb4d581faeeec65a7125b1db878-640x493.jpg
Surprised these sitting... Great to hear if any boutiques have these and can put them on clearance so I can eat eventually.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Nike trying to Apollo Creed the 3 stripes this year and it's only Feb

Looks like Nike is going for the kill with a exuberant royal flush...

Sean Wotherspoon's IG page has a photo of a bevy of air max releases for 2018... one of the being the silver bullets with a vapor max sole.

These mothafukkers said, "fukk it! Adidas wants to play games... we'll show 'em who the lifetime pinnacle of this sneaker game is."

Was seriously trying to slow down this year and save up for more vacationage...

But it looks like i'll be watching more Travel channel in lieu.

:ohlawd:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
3's came this morning

IlSaffW.jpg

good to have them back.

i pulled out my 2011 pair which i still wore all the way up to around 2014
the Nike Air on the back looks so much better.

and shout out to Biggs telling me if meet him again at Fashion Week come and get my Rocafella AF1 box signed.

:blessed:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Surprised these sitting... Great to hear if any boutiques have these and can put them on clearance so I can eat eventually.
Nah I'm not. I really don't see folks rocking these like that outside. I see more folks hype about these online than see cats actually wearing these IRL. Don't know about this color but the sneaker spots around my way have plenty of this style in other colors sitting like a mofo.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Nah I'm not. I really don't see folks rocking these like that outside. I see more folks hype about these online than see cats actually wearing these IRL. Don't know about this color but the sneaker spots around my way have plenty of this style in other colors sitting like a mofo.
Thought they would have bought into the theme CNY hype train etc. Good for the casual fan even though the hype on the normal colorways are dead other than the 1st releases.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For my brehs who like the OG Jordan 3 Flightsuit id reccomend buying these linked below specifically the half zip shyt is so comfortable however it fits a lil large.Track pants are fitted so size up acordingly and the track jacket is kinda tight so size up from your normal size

https://www.nike.com/t/jordan-aj-3-vault-mens-jacket-bADZkD/897410-010

https://www.nike.com/t/air-jordan-3-vault-mens-jacket-nM8Oxv

https://www.nike.com/t/jordan-sportswear-aj-3-mens-woven-pants-324jnD

also use code SAVEMORE when buying 2 of these items for $35 off :blessed:

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
include the LNY, i have 7 pairs of special air force af 1

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Need to know how those PG2s fit. Had to go up an entire size on the PG1 :patrice:

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
Black Cement 3's dropped today in Hong Kong. Surprise release as far as I know. I got 2 pairs. Seems to be a GR but some sizes were sold out in my Nike and things usually sit hard here. Quality is the best on any threes I have but I just have 2016 True Blues and 2014 Blue Cements to compare to.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
struck out on those paul george shyts :flabbynsick:

One entry. One major L.

I believe our odds at approaching one random dime piece out and about this weekend and having her go to bed with you same night would be a more feasible experience.

Not kidding about that either.

Them PS4PG2's have the scarcity of voting booths in North Korea.