Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
gold toes and bc3 now showing up on apps for reserve
no longer fcfs

might be a dumb question but does a store have to be open in order to check in through bluetooth?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just did on SNKRS, worth a try I guess. I’ve never won a raffle on there :mjcry:
Same for me. Doubt I hit but I'm a sucker for 3s. I'm trying to get both (FTL, BC3) and the Tinkers (for flip of course).
For those wondering (like I was) if you can check in even when the store is closed, you CAN. I just did it at the mall by my job.
Going after work today

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
There's dudes on NT that fukkin hit on everything. That must be an incredible feeling (but maybe its by chance in life; just being compensated for having a cleft lip or multiple baby mamas. Or they have a short leg or have massive depression, etc.).

The only rare shoe I recall hitting on are the all star northern light foams from 2016. I was ecstatic then. But that wasn't a draw...

Im the kind of fella that wears all his sneakers, so it would be nice to actually get a hyper quick strike shoe and just stunt for the fact life so short.

I really fukkin adore my shoes though. I even sleeps with them shiits next to me on my bed. Sometimes i pull out random left shoes and right shoes and put them at the desk top or on the carpet next to where I lay my bed.

If it wasn't for my shoes... i don't know what I'd have to look forward to except these hoes flaking on me or being asked to be a best man and preparing a speech for that (I'm like the hood version of Katherine Haigul).

Oh well... fukk it.

Call me Mr. GR. But that's ok by me.