Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
There's dudes on NT that fukkin hit on everything. That must be an incredible feeling (but maybe its by chance in life; just being compensated for having a cleft lip or multiple baby mamas. Or they have a short leg or have massive depression, etc.).

The only rare shoe I recall hitting on are the all star northern light foams from 2016. I was ecstatic then. But that wasn't a draw...

Im the kind of fella that wears all his sneakers, so it would be nice to actually get a hyper quick strike shoe and just stunt for the fact life so short.

I really fukkin adore my shoes though. I even sleeps with them shiits next to me on my bed. Sometimes i pull out random left shoes and right shoes and put them at the desk top or on the carpet next to where I lay my bed.

If it wasn't for my shoes... i don't know what I'd have to look forward to except these hoes flaking on me or being asked to be a best man and preparing a speech for that (I'm like the hood version of Katherine Haigul).

Oh well... fukk it.

Call me Mr. GR. But that's ok by me.

A lot of them say “copped” but didn’t. Also steal pics from Twitter saying they won. Message board loser type shyt lol

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
There's dudes on NT that fukkin hit on everything. That must be an incredible feeling (but maybe its by chance in life; just being compensated for having a cleft lip or multiple baby mamas. Or they have a short leg or have massive depression, etc.).

The only rare shoe I recall hitting on are the all star northern light foams from 2016. I was ecstatic then. But that wasn't a draw...

Im the kind of fella that wears all his sneakers, so it would be nice to actually get a hyper quick strike shoe and just stunt for the fact life so short.

I really fukkin adore my shoes though. I even sleeps with them shiits next to me on my bed. Sometimes i pull out random left shoes and right shoes and put them at the desk top or on the carpet next to where I lay my bed.

If it wasn't for my shoes... i don't know what I'd have to look forward to except these hoes flaking on me or being asked to be a best man and preparing a speech for that (I'm like the hood version of Katherine Haigul).

Oh well... fukk it.

Call me Mr. GR. But that's ok by me.

I hardly win raffles when stores are limited. Only thing I hit on for raffles that weren't a super GR is Black grapes, Blue tint Yeezy and Toro 6s. I stay taking L's. :mjcry:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I hardly win raffles when stores are limited. Only thing I hit on for raffles that weren't a super GR is Black grapes, Blue tint Yeezy and Toro 6s. I stay taking L's. :mjcry:
I've only won 2 Sheikh raffles from the Galleria. I never hit on anything online ever. I have to prepare for this bullshyt and top notch scumbaggery on Saturday (maybe Friday if I have to camp...God I dont want to) just to get these damn 3s b/c I know I'm gonna strike out on the SNKRS app.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I've only won 2 Sheikh raffles from the Galleria. I never hit on anything online ever. I have to prepare for this bullshyt and top notch scumbaggery on Saturday (maybe Friday if I have to camp...God I dont want to) just to get these damn 3s b/c I know I'm gonna strike out on the SNKRS app.

I really can't believe they are FCFS. They must really have an insane number of shoes or they really don't expect chaos.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
For those wondering (like I was) if you can check in even when the store is closed, you CAN. I just did it at the mall by my job.
How do u check in? When your near the mall does it just automatically activates?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How do u check in? When your near the mall does it just automatically activates?
make sure bluetooth is on and click check in at store with the beacon

I'm fukked, I'm be in LA when the BC3s drop, but they're doing the reserve on Footlocker :francis:
aren't nike stores FCFS? im pretty sure theyll have a truckload of pairs..

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
These fukkers literally just sent me this a few minutes ago...

:ohlawd:

1zoer83.png

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
gold toes and bc3 now showing up on apps for reserve
no longer fcfs

might be a dumb question but does a store have to be open in order to check in through bluetooth?
I went to a champs before opening and my beacon hit outside the window but it had employees in there getting ready to open within the hour. Saved me time and I drove to the Footlocker on the other side of the mall then hauled ass.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Has any coli brehs had sucess with these drawling?:francis:

You need a bot for the draw. I've hit on the free for all SNKRS releases though, I was able to get one pair of off whites that way.

At this point I plan ahead for my cops I usually pay resale unless the shoe is worth over $500 and in that case I wait it out