Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
What I don't get is that when it's limited...people complain that Jordan and Nike are feeding the resellers and no one without a bot can eat. People out here begging for more general releases.

Then as soon as Jordan and Nike start feeding the masses with general releases people start screaming that the hype is dead.

I personally don't rock Jordans because of hype. I do it mostly because of nostalgia. They can drop 2 million pairs of Black/Cement 3s in 2018...as long as I get my pair I'm good.

That's hypebeasts & resellers saying that. Resellers can't make money, hypebeasts don't like wearing the same shyt as other people.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
MR FOAMER SIMPSON

He and his bro are size 13 so you can browse through the vids and see whats looks good on foot.

My size 13 huarache don't even look big, you'd probably need 13.5-14 if you like them. I went up a full size. Jordan 1s look good. Uptempos will look huge based on the style, especially if you are under 6ft. The main thing that will make feet look bigger is the toebox, my KD 9s look long af since the toebox travels way back. The Pharell HU tennis shoe is another that will look long af on feet since there is nothing to break it up.

2a5et6x.jpg

Last edited:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

So after all that reading we have...

Nike’s share of the US athletic footwear market was 34.7% last month,
Jordan Brand, the Nike-owned basketball sneaker line, had 11.8% share
Adidas? Its share nearly doubled year over year, from 6.3% in May 2016 to 11.3%

So Nike has 46.3 Adidas is at 11.3%

And Adidas is crashing now, they did what jordan did over 20+ years but did it in 1.5 years (OVER production of UB/NMD and now Yeezys) People already stop fukkin with UB and NMDs and Yeezys lost their wow factor.

The biggest complaints with nike was 1) increase of price over the years 2) increase of production over the years 3) too many colorways of a sneaker. They did this over a 30 year span.

Now look at Adidas?
1) prices went from 120, to 160, to 180-220 now. 2) production is crazy now 3) they destroyed the NMD and UB market with 100000 colorways. Difference is, they did this in under 2 years. UB/NMD are sitting everywhere.

I am not a fan boy of any brand I buy nike/asics/jordans/adidas etc.. But people mentioning marketshare is a joke, adidas will never....ever catch nike...ever.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

And Adidas is crashing now, they did what jordan did over 20+ years but did it in 1.5 years (OVER production of UB/NMD and now Yeezys) People already stop fukkin with UB and NMDs and Yeezys lost their wow factor.

The biggest complaints with nike was 1) increase of price over the years 2) increase of production over the years 3) too many colorways of a sneaker. They did this over a 30 year span.

Now look at Adidas?
1) prices went from 120, to 160, to 180-220 now. 2) production is crazy now 3) they destroyed the NMD and UB market with 100000 colorways. Difference is, they did this in under 2 years. UB/NMD are sitting everywhere.

I am not a fan boy of any brand I buy nike/asics/jordans/adidas etc.. But people mentioning marketshare is a joke, adidas will never....ever catch nike...ever.
No one ever said that Adidas was going to catch Nike ever....We both said Jordan/Nike hype is dead and that is indeed a fact...both shoes from both brands are sitting but when you look at displays in store fronts or sneaker boutiques they ain't pushing Jordan/Nike no more...it's all Adidas....all the kids now rock Adidas heavily....they accomplished what they wanted too and I beleive more designers jumped shipped from Nike to Adidas...I'm a long time Jordan/Nike supporter but Adidas is still killing it....

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Now look at Adidas?

I was gona reply but @West Coast Avenger already said it here:

No one ever said that Adidas was going to catch Nike ever....We both said Jordan/Nike hype is dead and that is indeed a fact...both shoes from both brands are sitting but when you look at displays in store fronts or sneaker boutiques they ain't pushing Jordan/Nike no more...it's all Adidas....all the kids now rock Adidas heavily....they accomplished what they wanted too and I beleive more designers jumped shipped from Nike to Adidas...I'm a long time Jordan/Nike supporter but Adidas is still killing it....

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Say what you want about Nike hype dying but Adidas’ appears to be blowing by quicker. I get that the kids like Adidas and they currently have the “hype” but Nike still got the crown and can grab the hype back whenever they want to. Cats gonna act like The Off-White release wasn’t the most hyped release of the year and the most expensive for resell and another Off white 10 is releasing in 2018.
Adidas has blown through the NMDs and UB quicker than anything I can remember. Hell the Vapormaxes are the shoe of 2017 IMO (yes I have both UB and Vapormaxes)

Last edited:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

My point is the Jordan hype isnt "dead" its wastered down, when there was 100,000 pairs it was a bloodbath to get pairs (concords for example) then when they drove the numbers up, people STILL struck out, because of hype. Today 4 malls 0 pairs of Adult Red XI's, and I sold 18 pairs in about 30min on saturday. The hype is still real lol. Its cool to go into the mall and see actual nice jordan 12s... 7s etc on the shelf, might not be a FSR but still cool seeing it rather then a wall of Flights lol. We dont realize the hype is still around until jordan tightens the numbers down, look at ever semi limited drop, shyt got crazy, and by semi limited i mean like yeezy beluga numbers which we all call ULTRA gr. Its just a different scale. Fact is Adidas is shooting themselves in the foot, they peaked after 1yr and been declining, they should have chilled with the 75 colorways of every NMD and 30 colorways of every UB.. and a triple black UB 1.0....2.0...3.0 and now 4.0 shyts been out what 16 months?