Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Brehs do Ultra Boosts run true to size or what? Been looking to cop my first pair. Got a few NMDs but want to try out the regular UBs now.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
My point is the Jordan hype isnt "dead" its wastered down, when there was 100,000 pairs it was a bloodbath to get pairs (concords for example) then when they drove the numbers up, people STILL struck out, because of hype. Today 4 malls 0 pairs of Adult Red XI's, and I sold 18 pairs in about 30min on saturday. The hype is still real lol. Its cool to go into the mall and see actual nice jordan 12s... 7s etc on the shelf, might not be a FSR but still cool seeing it rather then a wall of Flights lol. We dont realize the hype is still around until jordan tightens the numbers down, look at ever semi limited drop, shyt got crazy, and by semi limited i mean like yeezy beluga numbers which we all call ULTRA gr. Its just a different scale. Fact is Adidas is shooting themselves in the foot, they peaked after 1yr and been declining, they should have chilled with the 75 colorways of every NMD and 30 colorways of every UB.. and a triple black UB 1.0....2.0...3.0 and now 4.0 shyts been out what 16 months?
Bruh about 6 years ago Adidas wasn't doing shyt and it could even be said you would have gotten clowned for rocking a pair....now they are #2...let's think about that?....you say they are shooting themselves in the foot but they aren't...they are just trying to capitalize while they can...they know as a well they won't be #2 for long so they are pushing their product and I can't be mad at that...their shoes are more comfortable and even the old school shell toes and stan smith's came back big time...Adidas just doesn't seem as stagnant as Nike/Jordan does curently...yeah the off white collab was huge for Nike/Jordan and I have a few of the shoes myself and that was a big win for them...but tell me how much you pull in from yeezy sales as opposed to your Nike/Jordan sales?...just curious how it is on your end?...

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Bruh about 6 years ago Adidas wasn't doing shyt and it could even be said you would have gotten clowned for rocking a pair....now they are #2...let's think about that?....you say they are shooting themselves in the foot but they aren't...they are just trying to capitalize while they can...they know as a well they won't be #2 for long so they are pushing their product and I can't be mad at that...their shoes are more comfortable and even the old school shell toes and stan smith's came back big time...Adidas just doesn't seem as stagnant as Nike/Jordan does curently...yeah the off white collab was huge for Nike/Jordan and I have a few of the shoes myself and that was a big win for them...but tell me how much you pull in from yeezy sales as opposed to your Nike/Jordan sales?...just curious how it is on your end?...

Yeezys of course get me more profit, but Yeezy is a perfect example, they are not so easy to move anymore, you got people selling pairs of belugas for $300 if you look hard enough, and them shyts are $240-250 if you buy from yeezy supply. They started to get crazy with production numbers on black friday drop and been terrible since, creams way to many, belugas way to many. Still an easy sell but those days of doubling/tripling your money are already long gone.

So yes Adidas was trash 5 years ago, adidas was on fire 1 year ago, and are crashing back down to reality again even their hyped/limited drops. Human races first drop easy $600+ out the gate and now $1200+... 2nd drop they going for $400+..

As for Jordans, I killed it the whole off white collection, AM, AF1 you name it, more profit then belugas and creams. Same with Top3 golds, there has been plenty of drops. even the ULTRA gr red XIs I sold 27 pairs total on saturday for $300-325ea cash.

I am not a stan because in the end I sell sneakers (keep alot for myself) but its all money to me, I want Jordan and Yeezy to be hyped, but I can tell you right now Nike on their "down" year was only down for reseller hype, they still sold 50x the amount of pairs adidas would ever sell and for adidas to move that needle they are shooting themselves in the foot, all their shyt is mas produced and the hype is dead. Remember how hype people were with UB drops? NMD drops? Now they are like AF1s. Difference is nike did that shyt over 2 decades, adidas is doing it in 2 years. No one cares about UB/NMD drops for hype/resell anymore, only for "want a comfy shoe? Get an UB"

This all changes again in 2018 when nike pulls back those production strings.