prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
nike/jordan hype dead
2 straight xi's sitting

:banderas:
sold out on release day is good :manny: Jordan’s not selling out in hours till may 2018 if what my side joint telling me is true it’s going to be a lot of people missing out on release day :mjcry:.............. but 2018 concord with OG high Patent leather :ohlawd:
air-jordan-11-og-concords.jpg

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
sold out on release day is good :manny: Jordan’s not selling out in hours till may 2018 if what my side joint telling me is true it’s going to be a lot of people missing out on release day :mjcry:.............. but 2018 concord with OG high Patent leather :ohlawd:
air-jordan-11-og-concords.jpg

I love that new high cut patent leather, I hope the concords follow the same trend.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
nike/jordan hype dead
2 straight xi's sitting

:banderas:

Couldln't be more wrong, look at it this way.

Jordan was making 15-30k 1's then 80-150k of popular shyt back in the day, and of course EVERYTHING sold out even trash.
Jordan released a letter to boutiques basically telling them in 2016-2017 they are upping production, this was known for a while.. they made over 700k legend blues, over 800k space jams, prob 500+ red XIs. in 1 qtr Nike/Jordan made more than adidas/sketchers/reebok for the year, think about that :mjlol:

Now we see an XI sit, and by sit i mean random sizes in a store, yet they just sold 400k+ pairs, even if the 100k pairs sit across the USA, they still sold 3-4x more XIs then say Concords.

So we cant confuse it as hype dead, is resell hype dead? Yea kinda for the most part I was easily still moving them for 300 cash no issues. Then you got more limited shyt that flies, aka Off Whties... Top3 gold and so on. The hype still there just HUGE production numbers for their GRs.

Well here is where it gets interesting, according to nike this is changing again in 2018, production numbers are coming back down, so its gonna go from "JORDANS SITTING!!" to "I NEED A SIZE 11?!?!?" lol

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

Jordan was making 15-30k 1's then 80-150k of popular shyt back in the day, and of course EVERYTHING sold out even trash.
Jordan released a letter to boutiques basically telling them in 2016-2017 they are upping production, this was known for a while.. they made over 700k legend blues, over 800k space jams, prob 500+ red XIs. in 1 qtr Nike/Jordan made more than adidas/sketchers/reebok for the year, think about that :mjlol:

Now we see an XI sit, and by sit i mean random sizes in a store, yet they just sold 400k+ pairs, even if the 100k pairs sit across the USA, they still sold 3-4x more XIs then say Concords.

So we cant confuse it as hype dead, is resell hype dead? Yea kinda for the most part I was easily still moving them for 300 cash no issues. Then you got more limited shyt that flies, aka Off Whties... Top3 gold and so on. The hype still there just HUGE production numbers for their GRs.

Well here is where it gets interesting, according to nike this is changing again in 2018, production numbers are coming back down, so its gonna go from "JORDANS SITTING!!" to "I NEED A SIZE 11?!?!?" lol
What I don't get is that when it's limited...people complain that Jordan and Nike are feeding the resellers and no one without a bot can eat. People out here begging for more general releases.

Then as soon as Jordan and Nike start feeding the masses with general releases people start screaming that the hype is dead.

I personally don't rock Jordans because of hype. I do it mostly because of nostalgia. They can drop 2 million pairs of Black/Cement 3s in 2018...as long as I get my pair I'm good.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What I don't get is that when it's limited...people complain that Jordan and Nike are feeding the resellers and no one without a bot can eat. People out here begging for more general releases.

Then as soon as Jordan and Nike start feeding the masses with general releases people start screaming that the hype is dead.

I personally don't rock Jordans because of hype. I do it mostly because of nostalgia. They can drop 2 million pairs of Black/Cement 3s in 2018...as long as I get my pair I'm good.

That's because humans are fukking idiots.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

4008309007b537dbbbad8eb56c7658cc

money.cnn.com/2017/09/27/investing/nike-earnings/index.html

money.cnn.com/2017/03/22/investing/nike-earnings-stock/index.html

www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/09/27/nike-shares-lower-after-slowest-quarterly-sales-growth-in-nearly-7-years.html

money.cnn.com/2017/08/18/investing/sneakers-foot-locker-nike-under-armour/index.html

Nike's Latest Quarterly Report Is Above Estimates but American Sales Are Still Falling

https://nypost.com/2017/09/27/nike-sales-sag-as-adidas-continues-to-soar/

Winning The Sports Retail Race: Under Armour And Nike Hit The Wall

Why Adidas Is Succeeding and Jordan Brand Isn’t

Adidas Has Officially Jumped Over the Jumpman

Jordan Hype Is Dying and Here's the Evidence | Highsnobiety

Here’s why Adidas surpassing Jordan Brand in footwear retail is a big deal

Numbers don't lie. Nike/Jordan hype dead :banderas:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

When Jordan dropped to #3 behind adidas that's what did it...and now they gonna do what adidas is doing and what they should have kept doing...keep the numbers limited...the problem with doing that now though is that the hype is not there anymore...yes they sold a shyt load of xi's just like they do every year...but there is no hype for anything else....those navy xi's sat and yes the production #'s are high but the hype is definitely not there and with the old/new tactics that Nike/Jordan will be pulling next year...they know it as well....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

Nike/Jordan brand has no one to blame but themselves for this....releasing the same ol bullshyt year after year with higher prices...and then with there supposed new technology vapor max being a bust...looks like Nike/Jordan finally got that reality check that they badly needed...hopefully next year we will be in for some suprises but I'm glad Adidas has their foot on Nike/Jordan brands neck right now because those designers over @ Nike need to wake the fukk up...

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Jordan dropped to #3 behind adidas that's what did it...and now they gonna do what adidas is doing and what they should have kept doing...keep the numbers limited...the problem with doing that now though is that the hype is not there anymore...yes they sold a shyt load of xi's just like they do every year...but there is no hype for anything else....those navy xi's sat and yes the production #'s are high but the hype is definitely not there and with the old/new tactics that Nike/Jordan will be pulling next year...they know it as well....

nobody gave a shyt about bred 13s this year. shyts were clearanced 2 weeks later.
The last time the same shoe came out WITHOUT 3M shyts sold out + ppl were reselling for crazy

That kind of hype is DEAD for jordans. They thought they were smart, increasing price and supply. shyt backfired somethin vicious :mjlol:
Bots still eating up all the releases ppl do want, their snkrs app is a joke, and putting out trash colorways of the same shoe is :flabbynsick: now