Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Man I haven’t been here for a while :wow: just life has been stressful lately. DTE and @meth68 still post here? Anyone know what’s the Hu NMD numbers and sites looking like? Ive been out the game so I’m washed brehs :noah:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I wear an 11.5 and with the pg 1 I wear a sz. 11. Once they break in it my second fav basketball sneaker after the Kyries imo right now
They’re a little narrow but I think i can break these in. A little lower on the ankle than I thought but still pretty good.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
DTE is @Romey Rome

Meth haven’t heard from

Hu nmd looking limited as always breh

Hope you are ok
As long as we are breathing everything is fine my mom always said. I’m glad to see you here still breh. Those HU have been my target lately but I can’t find any info and with me not able to leave the hospital I’m stuck. I’m pretty sure footlocker won’t get them and adidas confirm doesn’t have em so it’s crazy to me. I might have to trade a pair of yeezys I guess for a pair of them.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
the 11s coming out this weekend seem to be a big GR so im wondering what the resell value is gonna be like considering theyre still 11s

does anyone have an idea:lupe:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Man I haven’t been here for a while :wow: just life has been stressful lately. DTE and @meth68 still post here? Anyone know what’s the Hu NMD numbers and sites looking like? Ive been out the game so I’m washed brehs :noah:
I'm still here fam. Just haven't been coppin anything lately due to rainy days u feel me. It's still love for everybody in here. Im always down to help. Just holla at me

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm still here fam. Just haven't been coppin anything lately due to rainy days u feel me. It's still love for everybody in here. Im always down to help. Just holla at me
Thanks brother. Just trying to land these Human race joints. I’m looking for a way to cop for retail. Resellers really Kill me with these prices.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Got Ghost and Ashes... was gonna pass on Ghost (paid resale because of the 57 pt game) :troll:

Done with 15's unless them Strap jawns Bron wore, or Zipper shyt Jason Petrie (designer) wears.

--
May go back and cop a 14 just because I have from 7-15 now but no 14s. Only wanted Out of Nowhere. 2nd best colorway may be the BHM not sure.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Thanks brother. Just trying to land these Human race joints. I’m looking for a way to cop for retail. Resellers really Kill me with these prices.
Y'all know I'm Always down to help
For retail plus ship. If anybody finds links to raffles drop em in here. Taking my lady to
The movies that morning so I can try until about 11:15