Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
trying to cop the 11's for my son. my niece that works at FTL says they have a limit amount they are getting so they won't let her hold his pair.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't know if this about to be an easy cop for the 11s or not, but I just got the call that I won a raffle...and I don't ever win shyt. Good luck to the brehs :lupe:

Last edited:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
trying to cop the 11's for my son. my niece that works at FTL says they have a limit amount they are getting so they won't let her hold his pair.
:ohhh:

I put in for a pair on the FTL App. Maybe I'll get a W tonight and run the balance up to help get the yeezy drop:lolbron:

I have Foot Action App as back up. If no W I gotta go back to grass roots and battle online or with apps. I may try to walk into Simons @Don Ibiza Ibrahimovic and see if they can lace me with a matching PeeWee Longway inspired fit.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:ohhh:

I put in for a pair on the FTL App. Maybe I'll get a W tonight and run the balance up to help get the yeezy drop:lolbron:

I have Foot Action App as back up. If no W I gotta go back to grass roots and battle online or with apps. I may try to walk into Simons @Don Ibiza Ibrahimovic and see if they can lace me with a matching PeeWee Longway inspired fit.
\:deadrose:
They just gonna hit you with "Bruh...say no more" :myman:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
\:deadrose:
They just gonna hit you with "Bruh...say no more" :myman:
They finna hit me with the looks below :banderas:

pbnd.jpg

Migos+(Ft.+PeeWee+Longway)+%E2%80%93+Rocky+Balboa.PNG

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah they must have put out a good amount of the 11s. I just won on the FTL app along with the raffle from another store.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Yeah they must have put out a good amount of the 11s. I just won on the FTL app along with the raffle from another store.
I won FTL, Footaction straight L. They may have stock but nothing guaranteed. My luck is good with champs and foot locker since I spend my money there. FA shipped my heavy ass foams in a bag. The box looked like a street fighter bonus round once delivered. Only purchase I've made in recent years there. I need to buy in store there to get them levels up for Yeezy season. I have an off white confirmation with foot action, definite L.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I won FTL, Footaction straight L. They may have stock but nothing guaranteed. My luck is good with champs and foot locker since I spend my money there. FA shipped my heavy ass foams in a bag. The box looked like a street fighter bonus round once delivered. Only purchase I've made in recent years there. I need to buy in store there to get them levels up for Yeezy season. I have an off white confirmation with foot action, definite L.
Part of me wants to wait a day to get that discount...but I know no Jordan 11 mid is gonna sit like that :shaq2:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Won a raffle for the 11's
Gonna see how it goes online to see if they sell out or not.. I hope they sit so I can use my Nike gift card. I think snkrs still doesn't let u apply gift cards smh.. if they sell out online I'll just pick up my pair from footlocker.

Entered a couple raffles locally for the Oreo Pharrells.. Gonna try tomorrow for em too.