Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why can't they just find a cool medium instead of this extreme BS. They either flooding the market with BS or leaving everyone in a drought and only resellers eating. They need to have more unannounced drops like they did a few weeks ago for those Win Like 82 11s. Those BC 3s are gonna be damn near impossible to get...
frustrated.gif
Cats probably saw stuff like the Curry 4 pack going for 1k+ on eBay and was like we can do that. Look at the defining moments package with the 13/14 you can cop that on sale some shyt that probably doesn't happen a few years ago because of resellers. They must won't to go back to that instead of everything sitting for the most part.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The DB collection got revealed
air-jordan-12-doernbecher-carissa-navarro-release-date

nike-air-more-uptempo-doernbecher-brody-miller-release-date

nike-air-vapormax-doernbecher-andrew-merydith-release-date

nike-air-max-thea-ultra-flyknit-doernbecher-amyiah-robinson-release-date

nike-air-huarache-run-ultra-doernbecher-brayden-sparkman-release-date

nike-sb-zoom-stefan-janoski-doernbecher-tylan-hibbard-release-date

Yeah I’m good on these but good cause for the kids.

cellsius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody go after the trophy room 17’s? I think they’re dope, but I couldn’t do the $323 retail. Probably gonna grab the Lebron XV ashes today instead

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I copped then cancelled the Nike x Supreme collab kicks this morning. I didn't really care for them and my boy didn't either that's a hypebeast, who could have had them for retail from me. I want to pick up those Brons. I will go see them at the mall after I get rid of this cold this week.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I saw that but this thread used to be popping on release days. Guess we gotta wait till Christmas to restore the feeling :mjgrin:
We finna bring it byke to glory soon. I have some pickups like the Red Jordan 32, flyknit 1's, etc. I guess we still in it but not really talking about it like that.