Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
How does the nmd r1 prime knit fit? Getting those triple black ones Thursday for 215
Half size down, I wear 12 in most adidas and 11.5 in the PK NMD. Very comfy material you will like them :blessed:

They actually had a few pairs left in the local mall today which was unexpected :leon:

I looked at the ones I had on which are the all black mesh r1s to compare and I don't know why they call the PK ones triple black when it has white hints on the pull tab and side block :yeshrug: the mesh ones should be quadruple black then:mjlol:

My "triple black" ultra boost has silver in the knit, they made like 5 versions and one of the 5 is actually all black which I wanted:facepalm:

Last edited:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I got the OG triple blacks but I'm thinking of letting them go since my eye is on those TB 93/17 on Black Friday

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
I'm good. Still here in Austin

You good?

This is awful brehs. Our city won't be the same for a while
Saw the news, glad to hear you guys are doing alright, stay safe!
finally got a shoe that I almost ordered from the US, was willing to pay duties and all that on but waited too long and they sold out in my size. footlocker.ca got em, waited for them to go on sale here, and somehow got em for $15!

At the time, USD to CAD conversion, taxes, shipping, duties, all that shyt they would've cost like $250 USD, 1 year later = $15 CAD :wow:

was actually tryna finesse the back to school sale to get the Alternate Motorsports for even cheaper and found adding those worked (+10% back from ebates). Had to cart a 10.5 in the 4s and if they too tight, I'll just exchange in-store.

the hell did you order? lol

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Monoblock @skb1065 yall good? City is fuked up
I'm good man. shyt was close but I didn't get flooded (got inside my garage). I've never seen anything like this before though. Rain finally stopped after sitting on us for damn near 3 days straight. My old man is stuck at Memorial Herman in Sugarland. My uncles has a boat and been rescuing people in his neighborhood since Saturday night. This shyt was crazy.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
I'm good man. shyt was close but I didn't get flooded (got inside my garage). I've never seen anything like this before though. Rain finally stopped after sitting on us for damn near 3 days straight. My old man is stuck at Memorial Herman in Sugarland. My uncles has a boat and been rescuing people in his neighborhood since Saturday night. This shyt was crazy.
Prayers up for the fam

We will rebuild breh. Stronger than ever

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Morgan Stanley said it was concerned that Nike has lost some of its core customers to Adidas
giphy.webp

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Saw the news, glad to hear you guys are doing alright, stay safe!

the hell did you order? lol
just some PUMAs to go with the Alt Motorsports. I pick them up tomorrow, I'll post a pic

the Js are excluded from further discount so its like the PUMAs were $15