Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
34dpxmx.jpg
.....this EQT is fastly becoming my favorite shoe....I have these in 4 colors and this one above is :banderas:...straight comfortable as fukk....
I could have picked up the 1st release from 12am run but bills were priority on release. I still want a pair. I'll keep my eye open. Slept on a few restocks. Need to experience the comfort of these. Triple black drops blackfriday. I'll see if I can pick those up too. Did you go true to size?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I could have picked up the 1st release from 12am run but bills were priority on release. I still want a pair. I'll keep my eye open. Slept on a few restocks. Need to experience the comfort of these. Triple black drops blackfriday. I'll see if I can pick those up too. Did you go true to size?
Yeah TTS...I was able to cop a 12 and a 13 when they first dropped and the 12 fit just fine...if you have a wide foot u dont really need to size up because the pixel knit stretches nicely....

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
When they first dropped resell wasn't too bad....but now that everyone knows the comfort on them....and to add they are a real nice looking shoe with premium materials...resell is outta hand...the white pair isn't too bad though....you could probably cop for $40-$50 over retail....

Recently copped the OGs for $240 in a size 12:ohlawd:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
34dpxmx.jpg
.....this EQT is fastly becoming my favorite shoe....I have these in 4 colors and this one above is :banderas:...straight comfortable as fukk....

This man knows. I remember we had a launch party here for the first pair and ppl laughed at me because the heel was so big ..but that boost is NEXT LEVEL comfort. I regret not copping the white pair that came out right after and the Overkill were dope but very limited around here.