Reppin
San Diego
15eh5op.png

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are entitled to their own opinion but to me and to a lot others I think, shyt didn't really kick into overdrive until the last time concords dropped.

Dunks are more of a niche market as opposed to j's which are at the pinnacle of the mainstream.. when concords were reselling for 5-600 that first week after they dropped everyone jumped into the resell game thinking they were gonna get rich.

that's what started my journey sabotaging these asian kids funds out here :banderas: all told i think i copped 7-8 pairs of concords : and 100% accurate shyts were flipping for 5-600$ a piece :ahh:

people were reselling shyt before that, but like he said it was a niche market.

////////

on another note i got a guaranteed pair on the nike app for those raging bull 5 variants
something tells me to pass and wait for the inevitable sale discount in two weeks :mjgrin:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
that's what started my journey sabotaging these asian kids funds out here :banderas: all told i think i copped 7-8 pairs of concords : and 100% accurate shyts were flipping for 5-600$ a piece :ahh:

people were reselling shyt before that, but like he said it was a niche market.

////////

on another note i got a guaranteed pair on the nike app for those raging bull 5 variants
something tells me to pass and wait for the inevitable sale discount in two weeks :mjgrin:

Jordans are hitting outlets in Toronto on a regular, I can only imagine in the US where you guys get a ton of stock, these should get discounted soon enough.

Wish we got those White Air Max 97, those are FIRE.