Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Wanna know the shoes i oddly get the most props on?

These 5

nike-sb-blood-splatter-blazer-premium.jpg

air-jordan-1-mid-north-carolina-1.jpg

niketerminatorM.jpg

niketerminatorgoldBack.jpg

nike-blazer-sb-premium-se-qs-geoff-mcfetridge-summit-white-team-orange-081281_1.jpg

getIconLogo.do

Especially the last ones. They do look really good with jeans or slacks, but i did not expect to get daily props on them.

terminators :salute:

Im glad nobodys into them,most under appreciated shoe ever.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
ended up getting my all black VaporMax

:ehh:

need the olive ones.
Dope shoe, had to cop.....triple black is modern day goat status like the AirMax 95 neon green blk grey......:wow:(Works wit everything)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Anybody get the Quai 1's :patrice:kinda wanted em. Hope I don't regret passing..

The premium blackout 5's low key nice too but that $400 price tag :whoa:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Anybody get the Quai 1's :patrice:kinda wanted em. Hope I don't regret passing..

The premium blackout 5's low key nice too but that $400 price tag :whoa:
Thought about it but by the time I decided, size 11 was gone but literally every other size still available. I kinda like the 31 lows too

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
34dpxmx.jpg
.....this EQT is fastly becoming my favorite shoe....I have these in 4 colors and this one above is :banderas:...straight comfortable as fukk....
Got a pair from villa in size 12, these ones were easy to get. Not my fav colorway but I'll see when they arrive if I like them more. Primary use is walking around Vegas for expos in the upcoming months so that comfort is needed.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Got a pair from villa in size 12, these ones were easy to get. Not my fav colorway but I'll see when they arrive if I like them more. Primary use is walking around Vegas for expos in the upcoming months so that comfort is needed.
Yeah definite easy cop....they made way more of these but thats cool with me....I just like the fact they are so comfortable....

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
PG1 will go down as one of the best modern day sigs...

The ID that puts it over the brink of awesomeness

6fuv6x.png

Returned the copper posites and the OG Cement IV from last year to nike yesterday.

Hope I made the right choice! LOL.
If you were a 12, coulda sold me the cement 4s =(

UB still more comfortable to me though :yeshrug:
Hmmmm, I def want a couple more pairs of UB, black/white and trip white. I have a black and oreo pair. I don't need all the fancy shyt dropping or I should say don't feel the need to fight over them. The funny thing is, UB sell so well but I hardly see people in them here in So Fla when Im in highly populated places like (Sawgrass Mills Mall). I def think I see more people in Yeezys (fake and real).

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
ASAP Rocky Signs With Under Armour | SneakerNews.com

A$AP ROCKY SIGNS WITH UNDER ARMOUR TO LEAD LIFESTYLE CATEGORY
JULY 8, 2017 BY SNEAKER NEWS

3.22 / 5 (16 VOTES)
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_off.png
rating_off_right.png
rating_off.png
rating_off_right.png

asap-rocky-under-armour.jpg

The A$AP Mob continues to make moves as its leader A$AP Rocky signs with Under Armour to lead the brand’s lifestyle category, according to Susquehanna analyst Sam Poser. Under Armour has made some steady moves in an effort to break into the casual lifestyle category, signing on Tim Coppens to design the UAS line, but joining forces with A$AP Rocky is undeniably the brand’s biggest move to date. After experience a booming rise in 2015 and most of 2016, Under Armour has been struggling to meet sales expectations as stocks continue to dip, with this Thursday’s reports revealing a 7% drop in shares.

A$AP Rocky was previously involved with adidas, releasing a few collaborations under the Originals imprint as well as with Jeremy Scott. Rumors of another adidas Originals collaboration for the near future were also swirling around, but that might be scrapped now that the Harlem-bred rapper and style icon is now affiliated with UA.