Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Just tried on my Zebras, thought they weren't going to fit but they do with room to spare. I wear a 12 on most shoes and bought a 12.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I think we have different ideas of what hypebeast means. I don't mean to rain on anyone's fun, if you like this shyt then more power to you

Hypebeast today apparently means high resell value and raffles. It has evolved from when it became a buzz word in the early 00s

That's why I'm gonna disagree with you guys heavy into foams and j's. Do you tho :ehh:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
By the time galaxies came out foams were already played. If you think that was a moment you're reading a photocopy of a PDF of a reissue

Stop trolling

Where are you from on the east coast in the DMV/Bmore/NYC even grown men wear foams
They are good to wear every once in a while at the mall, casually, and balling/working out.

The galaxy foams is what got all these white and asians buying the shyt up and selling it online. That shyt really fukked things up with finding shyt in your size.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Where are you from on the east coast in the DMV/Bmore/NYC even grown men wear foams
They are good to wear every once in a while at the mall, casually, and balling/working out.

The galaxy foams is what got all these white and asians buying the shyt up and selling it online. That shyt really fukked things up with finding shyt in your size.
im in maryland currently, and foams were peak in this area from 97-06 at longest, after that it became a "thing" and it went nationwide, and when galaxies dropped it became this plastic cult following based on forum pics and not what was fly

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Really. Wha do you were in ULtra boost and Flyknit racers?

Size 12 UB, Size 12 Flyknit Racers.

My V2s, size 13 with a little bit of space in the front (which I like, I hate when my toe touches the front)
The shape of the shoe pushes your heel forward a lot when you're walking in them so like the rest of the crew mentioned 0.5 size up from your TTS.

Some of my boys who wear size 10-11 have pulled the insole out so they fit a bit better (complained that the top of the shoes sometimes presses down on their toes)

Hope you're able to sort out your sizing breh :salute:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
im in maryland currently, and foams were peak in this area from 97-06 at longest, after that it became a "thing" and it went nationwide, and when galaxies dropped it became this plastic cult following based on forum pics and not what was fly

Dopemans have always been popular, just in the 90s and early 200s only a dopeman would pay that much. Nike started back dropping Foams a lot in like 2006, the Dr Dooms and early 2007 the Royal. That's when I saw cats rocking them again. But you could still go into PG Plaza or Mondawmin Mall and get a pair weeks after the release. I recall in 2007 seeing the anthracites sitting in Athletic Foots for months afters the release, i wanted them bad, but couldn't spend that much.

From my views, Foams really blew up in 2009 when those Eggplants and He Got Games dropped. That's when the wannabe cool, hypebeast lame came in hard. in 2010 they released the Eggplants and there were lines. Nike preceded to flood the market by dropping foams 4 to 5x a years after that.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
These adidas triple black ultra boosts sold out in less than 5 seconds smh
I heard it was crazy. I got the black silver ones which were a "triple black" from feature las Vegas. I'm sure if you subscribe to their news letter they will probably release them at some point.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I heard it was crazy. I got the black silver ones which were a "triple black" from feature las Vegas. I'm sure if you subscribe to their news letter they will probably release them at some point.
They released today, sold out at the speed of light. Me thinks adidas employees had first dibs before releasing them online