Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I had em in cart,submitted order usin debit cardsaid it coiuldnt process order,then used paypal,and after i clikced submit,it took me down to finishline is down page,but got email from paypal sayin i submitted order from finishline,idk if that means it went through :sadcam:

This happened twice to me, I received order conformation email for one, 2nd time I didn't receive email but received shoes and they didnt take money out of my account till 3 weeks after I had the shoes, I had the :gladbron: thinking I got them free until they took the money out later :pacspit:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I just went on FNL site for the hell of it and got the message "don't worry other sneaker heads is up too, but don't worry we"ll hold your spot inline" wtf is going on with people and ANY Jordan release now and days? :rudy:

I have never in MY LIFE heard no shyt like that:laugh:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
This happened twice to me, I received order conformation email for one, 2nd time I didn't receive email but received shoes and they didnt take money out of my account till 3 weeks after I had the shoes, I had the :gladbron: thinking I got them free until they took the money out later :pacspit:

i was able to place order again usin debit card,already got confirmation email :hula: why they say free shippin but they chargin me tho :merchant:
tryna go back n order my girls size

RaidenS

AKA J.Swizzy
Daps
0-2 buy jordans online smh
195006764.gif

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Checked out on FNL. Waiting for confirmation :manny:

But in the meantime...:snooze:

edit: got the confirmation. This sneaker shyt has gotten way out of hand since i copped those x-mas Brons

RaidenS

AKA J.Swizzy
Daps
so close to get size 10 retro 7 on finishline but i buy my sister her pair....