Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
anybody fukking with these tomorrow??....
nike-kd-iv-scoring-title-01.jpg

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
My boy been rockin them for like 3 months now heavy rotation. Still look great. To each his own tho, never really felt them:yeshrug: I rock alot of older shyt now that I think about it :leon:

nah what i mean is if you originally purchased them, but if you bought them DS 8 years later? NO

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
wore my duncans again today brehs them shyts is GOD status

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I go to my Local Hood Spot at 3am to make line for me n my girls 7's,and theirs like 12 ppl there in those lawn chairs :damn:
I came here for play off 12's at 4am n was second in line for those,and even that time,the fist 10 nikkas was strait :birdman: status,we all stood up till 9am,no sittin down on chairs n shyt,now theirs a bunch of chicks and :flabbynsick: lookin messicans,and I know they new to this spot cuz they tellin me "dont worry,they might have more then one per size" i was soo heated at this fukks sittn in lawn chairs i wanted to literally :pacspit: on all of em,that spot only gets a full size run :stopitslime:
these Rollin 60's crip nikkas aint doin they job if they lettin all these lames camp out in chairs and shyt,thinkin they safe,I evn heard one of em sayin"imma get wat ever sizes are left when its my turn,hope someone shows up and let em kno what time it is :ninja2::violent:
My Girl is mad,made me feel like a failure :sadbron: told her i'd have to cop our pairs online,hopefully :sadcam:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Dam CB, man I think you'll be okay. There has been a lot restocks on everything that has came out since playoff 12's.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Dam CB, man I think you'll be okay. There has been a lot restocks on everything that has came out since playoff 12's.

I'm always at work when these happen :sadbron:
im tryna set up my auto fill shyt on google,aslong as its in my cart im good right brehs??cuz i feel like I'll loose my pairs for takin my time to put in my info in payment stage?? idk if instead usin paypal will be faster??