Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Fnl has started the last few later then the others. I think you'll be good its been painlesscops for my last few.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
couldnt cop..went 2 da mall at 11 last night n niccaz had every mall packed..This release got me questioning if i want to continute to play this game..I think im done with this sneaker shyt..I'm tight..2 of the malls i went 2 was packed 20+ ppl at 11 P.m on a friday night..SmH dat shyt whack

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0h well guess ill just get over my lost by shoppin for some clothes thats well needed..I still need a fresh pair of 7s for the collection so i guess i gotta get this upcoming pack or just wait for the raptors...Only problem with the raptors is believe they drop the same day as the crimson foams..And i dont care too much for the 6s in the pack to be spending 350+..If i would of got these oly7s i could of been str8..0h well fuk it

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
These are Ugly anyway.

I'll stop by the mall when I go home, what size you guys need in case so are left over?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I had em in cart,submitted order usin debit cardsaid it coiuldnt process order,then used paypal,and after i clikced submit,it took me down to finishline is down page,but got email from paypal sayin i submitted order from finishline,idk if that means it went through :sadcam:

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just went on FNL site for the hell of it and got the message "don't worry other sneaker heads is up too, but don't worry we"ll hold your spot inline" wtf is going on with people and ANY Jordan release now and days? :rudy: