Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Everyone out here in LA seems to have on Yeezys. I wonder how many of them are fake
..:patrice:
Plenty of them, some dudes at my work bought a few pairs from dhgate and they look goddamn identical for $60. You'd have to be a private investigator or a fukkboy to call them out.

They openly tell people they're not real so it's not like they're trying to front but to be honest they have a full closet of various models for the same price I paid for one. They have some of the same shoes I have and honestly you have to look long and hard to tell them apart. You really have to sit there analyzing the shoes for a while and if you're going through that sort of trouble you have problems lol.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
For our pockets if you still like J's, which I do. I have been picking up what I consider fire on clearance. I love Adidas too but I'd trade my Yeezys for a pair of Shattered Backboard 1s or a few other pairs in a heartbeat.

I'd have to say, The ALPHABOUNCE is quite unique. It offers a nice ride and looks like nothing else in the market.

Actually wore them to twerk today.

Trust, i'm still a nike man at heart, but these Alpha's have a cushy/spongy/bouncy return at every step... it's really comfy for work and casual wear (prolly not enough stability because lateral movement suffers a tad due to the upper material being very soft).

But who's actually wearing these lifestyle shoes for anything but? Right?

Cushioning is better than my yeezys and nmd's. For sure.

Btw, can somebody help me find a size 11 in the Deon AIR TURF TRAINER in the Falcons colorway?

Dudes on NT be stin-gee with the links.

and thanks to @diggy

Copped the KD X Anniversary edition. The rope laces are a huge effect right now. Look good and feel worlds better than any KD that ever existed (mind you, i only started getting into them since the 5's... but everything in between felt cheap as fukk or like the 9's... too tight).

Dont get me wrong Adidas is doing their thing and competition is always good for the consumer.

I just see how limiting supply creates hype and false demand and makes the opinions of Hypebeast

As much as the Hypebeast complained they loved when damn near every Nike Release was limited.

Everyone out here in LA seems to have on Yeezys. I wonder how many of them are fake
..:patrice:

A lot of them are fake. I am starting to see more and more Yeezys this spring.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I'd have to say, The ALPHABOUNCE is quite unique. It offers a nice ride and looks like nothing else in the market.

Actually wore them to twerk today.

Trust, i'm still a nike man at heart, but these Alpha's have a cushy/spongy/bouncy return at every step... it's really comfy for work and casual wear (prolly not enough stability because lateral movement suffers a tad due to the upper material being very soft).

But who's actually wearing these lifestyle shoes for anything but? Right?

Cushioning is better than my yeezys and nmd's. For sure.

Btw, can somebody help me find a size 11 in the Deon AIR TURF TRAINER in the Falcons colorway?

Dudes on NT be stin-gee with the links.

and thanks to @diggy

Copped the KD X Anniversary edition. The rope laces are a huge effect right now. Look good and feel worlds better than any KD that ever existed (mind you, i only started getting into them since the 5's... but everything in between felt cheap as fukk or like the 9's... too tight).

Try this email link request

AIR DIAMOND TURF

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Yeah it is. Just like dad hats. Give it a year or so, watch.

Been boomin' since 2015 with the first Yeezy drop.
As long as they keep adding boost to more shoes, getting more celebrities involved in their brand, they won't have a big drop off. Not like any other brand is trying to one up them anyways.
Aren't you the guy who doesn't like runners? or maybe I'm mistaken

Jordan has just mass produced the shyt out of their shoes lately. Which is what everyone wanted years ago. Price point makes you think about copping also. Whats good is you don't have to run out and buy the shoe when it drops and get it for a discounted price.

Some releases should be sent straight to the outlet; save the shipping cost of putting them in regular retail stores :heh:
Its crazy that in 2015, a pair of Jordan 11 lows would be an instant sell out on the first day and re-sellers would have multiple pairs. Fast forward to 2017 and a handful of ppl are picking up those Baron 11 lows and re-sellers wont dare touch them ..

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Try this email link request

AIR DIAMOND TURF

They're at Champs near the crib.

FSR too.

Got a 15 dollar coupon... gonna scoop 'em up tomorrow.

Thanks breh.

This Adidas boom is a fad.

I'm sure it's bigger now than before. I was always low key an adidas supporter. Loved the original KB8's and the Samoas. Wore all black shell toes during collegio.

And right before Kanye made transition to Adi... these were what really set up of the 'Das res-erection.

Today's wear. No hypebeast... kinda.

LOL.

upload my pics

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This Adidas boom is a fad.

Nah no it's not. They are dropping quality product

Been boomin' since 2015 with the first Yeezy drop.
As long as they keep adding boost to more shoes, getting more celebrities involved in their brand, they won't have a big drop off. Not like any other brand is trying to one up them anyways.
Aren't you the guy who doesn't like runners? or maybe I'm mistaken

Some releases should be sent straight to the outlet; save the shipping cost of putting them in regular retail stores :heh:
Its crazy that in 2015, a pair of Jordan 11 lows would be an instant sell out on the first day and re-sellers would have multiple pairs. Fast forward to 2017 and a handful of ppl are picking up those Baron 11 lows and re-sellers wont dare touch them ..

Those were terrible times to be a sneaker head tbh

Nike destroyed the KD and Bron lines by raising the prices to absurd levels and making everything limited

Nike raising the Jordan price to $190 and producing enough shoes is what we all wanted(well not the price but it forced resellers out the market)