Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i sold my piss yellow pure $ 4s from 2006 for 80$ on cl. i just saw them brand new for 120$ this weekend :dead:

people are fukkin weird :manny:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Lucked up on the barons with a dikks sporting goods link on twitter late Saturday evening.

:mjlol: Didn't even know dikks had js. Pause.

Copped the white uptempos too.

In other news.
What's the best pair of all white adidas out right now?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Lucked up on the barons with a dikks sporting goods link on twitter late Saturday evening.

:mjlol: Didn't even know dikks had js. Pause.

Copped the white uptempos too.

In other news.
What's the best pair of all white adidas out right now?
Yeezy? All white NMD r1's look clean and are inexpensive, Triple White Ultra Boost are always an easy go to unless you want something more exotic.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mentioned that I was done buying sneakers for a while but I had to cop these. I'm good for now

IMG_2841.jpg

I NEED these :damn:

JT Oldhead

Rookie
Daps
If anyone on here got the jordan 1 "Wings" and didn't sell them.
Did you struggle using the Leather laces?
I gave up and used the otha ones with the writing on them

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ive been telling nikkas. Addidias is about to own the game. Their new shoes and designs are unfukkwitable right now.

Jordans are about to be played out. And that's a good thing.
They're are cannabalizing their own shoes

Has anything they've dropped been anything original?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Ive been telling nikkas. Addidias is about to own the game. Their new shoes and designs are unfukkwitable right now.

Jordans are about to be played out. And that's a good thing.
For our pockets if you still like J's, which I do. I have been picking up what I consider fire on clearance. I love Adidas too but I'd trade my Yeezys for a pair of Shattered Backboard 1s or a few other pairs in a heartbeat.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
They're are cannabalizing their own shoes

Has anything they've dropped been anything original?

I'd have to say, The ALPHABOUNCE is quite unique. It offers a nice ride and looks like nothing else in the market.

Actually wore them to twerk today.

Trust, i'm still a nike man at heart, but these Alpha's have a cushy/spongy/bouncy return at every step... it's really comfy for work and casual wear (prolly not enough stability because lateral movement suffers a tad due to the upper material being very soft).

But who's actually wearing these lifestyle shoes for anything but? Right?

Cushioning is better than my yeezys and nmd's. For sure.

Btw, can somebody help me find a size 11 in the Deon AIR TURF TRAINER in the Falcons colorway?

Dudes on NT be stin-gee with the links.

and thanks to @diggy

Copped the KD X Anniversary edition. The rope laces are a huge effect right now. Look good and feel worlds better than any KD that ever existed (mind you, i only started getting into them since the 5's... but everything in between felt cheap as fukk or like the 9's... too tight).

Last edited:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I'd have to say, The ALPHABOUNCE is quite unique. It offers a nice ride and looks like nothing else in the market.

Actually wore them to twerk today.

k012xe.jpg

Trust, i'm still a nike man at heart, but these Alpha's have a cushy/spongy/bouncy return at every step... it's really comfy for work and casual wear (prolly not enough stability because lateral movement suffers a tad due to the upper material being very soft).

But who's actually wearing these lifestyle shoes for anything but? Right?

Cushioning is better than my yeezys and nmd's. For sure.

Btw, can somebody help me find a size 11 in the Deon AIR TURF TRAINER in the Falcons colorway?

Dudes on NT be stin-gee with the links.

and thanks to @diggy

Copped the KD X Anniversary edition. The rope laces are a huge effect right now. Look good and feel worlds better than any KD that ever existed (mind you, i only started getting into them since the 5's... but everything in between felt cheap as fukk or like the 9's... too tight).

Pic don't work, breaugh