Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Those were terrible times to be a sneaker head tbh

Nike destroyed the KD and Bron lines by raising the prices to absurd levels and making everything limited

Nike raising the Jordan price to $190 and producing enough shoes is what we all wanted(well not the price but it forced resellers out the market)

What drives demand nowadays unfortunately is the resale market. And Nike and JB killing resale value has had an unfortunate side effect of killing hype. Not to mention that Adidas in general is putting out better product right now. Boost was a game changer and they're keeping supply low enough.

Nike is moving in the right direction with lowering the price of the LeBron line down. I think for some Jordans lowering the price (to 160 USD) would do a lot of good.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Again, Nah.

Me and millions of other fans of addidas shoes disagree.

Keep your dusty generalizations ta yaself breh.

Far from dusty fam. A LOT of Adidas wearers are hypebeasts. Adidas living off the Yeezy effect. A lot of cats weren't rocking the 3 stripes until Kanye cam aboard.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Far from dusty fam. A LOT of Adidas wearers are hypebeasts. Adidas living off the Yeezy effect. A lot of cats weren't rocking the 3 stripes until Kanye cam aboard.

Dudes be fronting like they was down with the 3 stripes from jump. I agree if Ye never got signed with adidas was rocking Prestos, flyknits and vapor max same beast would be like Nike got the best runners.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Maybe in regards to the Yeezy line specifically you might be right. But the NMDs and the Ultraboost have their own cult following in their own right.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
:scust: Like adidas could come out with a shoe that would match the sales and demand for those 2016 space jams. Your delusional.
I can't wait for the Black Cement 3's to drop....I need dem hoes in my life. Feb 2018 :sadcam:

cellsius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like I'm the only one who still rocks bball shoes. Kyrie's, bron's, kd's, harden's. Even have a few curry's. That's how I got in the game. Wanting all the signature athlete's shoes. So it's still the same for me. Sure the lebron 13 isn't touching the lebron 7, but I'll still cop a pair. I like to add variety to my collection and not just the same colors or silhouettes

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I feel like today will be my day to get the dark blue vapors. I can feel it in the air. These shoes wont escape me for long. *in my evil villain voice*