Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Nike has fallen off something serious...if it weren't for retro jordans or retro air max I wouldn't have copped nike in the past year or so

Meh Nike Basketball current and retros still dope, foams, flyknits, air max, Prestos, Jordan retros still very dope. NMDs and UBs are cool but are limited in dope CWs IMO. Nike doing fine.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Spring cleaning

14sosk.jpg

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sold 8 pair of royals so I can treat myself to some kaws life is good, wife can't complain I spending racks on kicks when I moving them faster :blessed:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
UB > NMD but NMD currently more hyped. I am a nike guy wear AF/AM mainly but i must say Adidas Ultra Boosts are the most comfy sneaker I have ever worn

UB colors suck.

Outside of the all white, the black 1.0, creams, and greys

Everything is just blah and the shoe is too expensive for a adidas.

Meh Nike Basketball current and retros still dope, foams, flyknits, air max, Prestos, Jordan retros still very dope. NMDs and UBs are cool but are limited in dope CWs IMO. Nike doing fine.

huaraches as well.

the NMD hype will die at soon when everyone see all the 12 year olds name poindexter wearing them they go out.

Same shyt that happen with the Roshes and Adidas ZXs

The Problem with Nike is they ruined the Lebron and Kd lines by being greedy and not be able to keep the casual aesthetic of the shoe

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
UB colors suck.

Outside of the all white, the black 1.0, creams, and greys

Everything is just blah and the shoe is too expensive for a adidas.

huaraches as well.

the NMD hype will die at soon when everyone see all the 12 year olds name poindexter wearing them they go out.

Same shyt that happen with the Roshes and Adidas ZXs

The Problem with Nike is they ruined the Lebron and Kd lines by being greedy and not be able to keep the casual aesthetic of the shoe

Expensive for an adidas how? Like compared to Shell Tops? Yes of course, but UB actually has new technology.. If Jordan can get $190-250 for them shyt poor QC Jordans they put out every 7 days... then UBs are a steal currently. I am a Nike fan, what I am saying is UBs are worth the money once youw ear them