Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
My favorite shoe of all time is coming back next Thursday :blessed:

nike-air-max-97-silver-bullet-january-14th-solebox-01.jpg

Anybody know what retailers will be carrying these? Its a QS, so it might be tricky. I'm in the DMV.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh, I was trying to wait until they dropped in price, but they weren't on NDC anymore, so I went to the HOH on 34th & copped them. They were only $100, no tax.

Those summer pack PGs are very dope, I want to wait for those to drop in price too. Thinking about the silver bullet Air Max 95 & 97s dropping soon though :patrice:
Yes, those maxes!
My favorite shoe of all time is coming back next Thursday :blessed:

nike-air-max-97-silver-bullet-january-14th-solebox-01.jpg

Anybody know what retailers will be carrying these? Its a QS, so it might be tricky. I'm in the DMV.

I never liked this shoe for some reason but I do now. I also didn't eat :meow: way back in highschool either, so that tells you things change :lolbron:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Kobe XI ID came in earlier this week. The all white one coming next week.

25txgqr.jpg

For a flyknit Kobe choad like myself... don't know why i been Serta Sealy with these KOBE XI's.

Wish i would bit the boner when the ID's were 25 percentage offs.

One day, breh.

One fukkin' day.

OXOXO.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
thinking about getting these :jbhmm: I know these will sell out FAST out here in chicago I might slide to the mall today
Wore them to work today and most of the staff is young and not super into shoes so they were like wtf. I hit them with the back in my day, scottie pippen wore these old nikka explanation. I really like how they look on feet and they are pretty comfortable compared to Jordans and Foams. I never got the other models that dropped so I didn't know what to expect.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
these pippens sellin better than i thought they would :leon: grabbed a pair for my cousin..
I thought they would've sold out instantly...I seen an original pair on eBay with bids of over $600 a while back. My personal grail. I guess alot of people don't like the original details being changed...or they aint peoples wave anymore. I said fukk it and copped me a pair for sure. I was scared cause I completely forgot they were dropping today. Woke up late and saw it on my calender...then saw that it wasnt on Nike.com. After missing out on both OG Air Max 1s...I couldn't take another L. Luckily this was cake.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Finally scored these the other day on a restock online from twitter, gottem from Future LV. Actually didn't expect the order to go through but it did easily. Taken 300 Ls from missing them or crashing carts. Not triple black but it'll do, don't want to pay resale for them.
adidas-ultra-boost-3-triple-black-1.jpg

Last edited:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I remember resale on the Breds and Royal 1s in 2013 being $350>>>>>

How times have change. I'm shock to see retail be sub $300

Its beacuse most are copped online not in stores anymore so 12 year olds eat them up but cant hold money on moms credit cards, EVERY drop crashes because everyone undercutting then they slowly creep back up. I was buying Breds for $250ea :smile: