Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Just got my Nike shipping confirmation for the 6th. Hopefully I got a good pair. I ordered a pair of black yin yang 1s from Nike during the 25% off clearance sale and the white midsole had black dye dripped onto it. I was dreading have to go through an exchange so I tried using a pencil eraser to see if it would remove the black dye overlay from the white and luckily it worked. Used almost half the pencil eraser, luckily my coworker had a few because I couldn't tell you the last time I've used a pencil.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Backordered on footaction :beli:

If anyone has an extra 9.5 i will take them off your hands

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I see this cat from time to time. He be all over the place hunting down kicks. I heard about that Active Athlete (Cullen) releasing those Satin 1s and was surprised. I thought Nike pulled their account with Paul and them b/c of the backdooring and fukkery that goes on up there. The last time I went was about 3-4 years ago and it was for Pennys. That shyt was a mess (I got my kicks) and I vowed to never go back. Looks like not much has changed.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I see this cat from time to time. He be all over the place hunting down kicks. I heard about that Active Athlete (Cullen) releasing those Satin 1s and was surprised. I thought Nike pulled their account with Paul and them b/c of the backdooring and fukkery that goes on up there. The last time I went was about 3-4 years ago and it was for Pennys. That shyt was a mess (I got my kicks) and I vowed to never go back. Looks like not much has changed.

Make you buy a whole outfit just to cop the kicks. I think there is another spot here that does this kind of fukery.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Make you buy a whole outfit just to cop the kicks. I think there is another spot here that does this kind of fukery.

The other Active Athlete run by Paul's brother or son off of Fuqua.:mjlol: fukkery runs in the family.

I was shocked too that j brand let them release a 700 pair limited shoe

Too much fukkery at those AA

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
the salt level in the niketalk thread :laff:
I was over there yesterday, I always forget to go on. I saw people mad about cancelled orders from Eastbay or something like that when I browsed quickly. I did see the salty ass replies.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
any dope sneaker spots in Germany going there from the 6th to 17th
hoping i can find some og nmd

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was over there yesterday, I always forget to go on. I saw people mad about cancelled orders from Eastbay or something like that when I browsed quickly. I did see the salty ass replies.
bruh answer your inbox