Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When I copped the DB 5s from Nike Mercer, I took the train back :birdman:

Nah, #BeSafeThough:pachaha:
man it be too many nikkas outside the store mean mugging and shyt. luckily i live relatively close to the malls, ovo shop etc. I done spent $300 on shoes, it aint nothing to spend another 10 bucks ubering for convenience and safety haha. fukk it.

When i got the white OVO 10s i took the streetcar/bus home but that was months after they dropped so there was no hoopla. Zebra Yeezies though?!??!?! Nah...im taking the uber fukk it

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I should have tried to cop those yeezys online for reselling purposes

I would be happy to make 500 off of them

Edit

Hold up them things is going for 1600 plus :damn:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Broke out my true blue 3s, and the left foot creased like a mothafukka. About to run some laps in these joints so the right foot can match.
I wore them a few weeks ago and before I got in my car in the garage them shyts were creasing. The quality on them are horrible. They straight up look like fakes compared to my 2011 Cement 3s.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
What size are you? I have a dead ass stock 11.5
11. I'll get back to you on that, I appreciate it either way.

They took my money again, just waiting on the confirmation. I got a 20% coupon from the support chat, then they emailed me a different 20% code like the chat never happened. If they cancel my shyt again they gonna have to give me some free shoes or something.

Anyone ever been in that situation with nike?