Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
How the 1's run, size wise? I'm normally a 12, but as low as 11 in some and 13 in boosts and haurache's. If I remember correctly we live in the same city, I could get those off you this weekend
I'll be in town next week, try on an 11.5 in store and see how it fits. I have the same fitment variances as you do. I ended up getting a 12 from Nike, so I never tried on the 11.5 I got from Footlocker.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Zebras showed up :jawalrus:

206mpfd.jpg

Why they gotta be worth 2g's man :to:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Give me the OG OG. Not these ultras.

Quality is :scusthov: and dont have the weight

I was rocking the Ultra 1's (they are the all red jumps, so not OG hues) during a trip to the mothaland and I swear to you fam... yeah the weight isn't there, but where it lacks in seemingly bulk OG fashion... it compensates in form, performance and comfort. My main gripe was the toebox crease, which was more prominent due to the 3M toe. But it looks like in the Ultra 2's, they skipped the 3M in lieu of OG-inspired suede thru-out.

Copped the OG 1's back in 2013 (Nike clearance for 80 bucks), but they're a half size too big... but i put a shoe sole so no need to get the OG 1's again.

But i'll definitely be gunning for the Ultra 2's since they look much better than their Ultra 1 counterpart and Nike is known to revamp their successors with major incremental upgrades. And that 3.26 on the tongue is a nice cap. Word to Starter.

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
11. I'll get back to you on that, I appreciate it either way.

They took my money again, just waiting on the confirmation. I got a 20% coupon from the support chat, then they emailed me a different 20% code like the chat never happened. If they cancel my shyt again they gonna have to give me some free shoes or something.

Anyone ever been in that situation with nike?

The most Nike's cheap ass ever offered me was a 10% discount. Matter of fact, I just realized FootLocker didn't send my bday coupon :ohhh:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
The most Nike's cheap ass ever offered me was a 10% discount. Matter of fact, I just realized FootLocker didn't send my bday coupon :ohhh:
That might be the max in US, 20% here is basically the same. Dude on the chat offered me 15% first but I knew they give out 20 - I basically said 15% ain't shyt in Canada and it worked (its true though)

I gave Footlocker shyt for sending me Timbs with the security tag still on it a few years ago. They offered me something like a 10% discount code, I told them fukk off (but nicer) and they was like :manny: haven't got any emails, birthday codes or nothing since. Maybe you in the same boat

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That might be the max in US, 20% here is basically the same. Dude on the chat offered me 15% first but I knew they give out 20 - I basically said 15% ain't shyt in Canada and it worked (its true though)

I gave Footlocker shyt for sending me Timbs with the security tag still on it a few years ago. They offered me something like a 10% discount code, I told them fukk off (but nicer) and they was like :manny: haven't got any emails, birthday codes or nothing since. Maybe you in the same boat

Yeah, I had to fight tooth & nail with footlocker to get my coupon last year. I might go after them again this year, who knows.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yeah, I had to fight tooth & nail with footlocker to get my coupon last year. I might go after them again this year, who knows.
Footlocker rarely has anything I want so I let it go. Seems like y'all get better deals and whatnot in the US so it'd be worth the fight. Shame it has to come to that - customer satisfaction and service ain't exactly top priority with these corporations