Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I been out of the Jordan game for a brick y'all ...

But I seen these Chameleon (All Star) 6s looking all elegant and copped them.

I like them a lot but if I were to keep them stored away could I see some profit? Someone fill me in..

Might have to keep them regardless of the come up potential, if any. These shyts SHINE

Air-Jordan-6-1-2.jpg

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't count on it.
Lol that's cool.

Appreciate the quick response.

People still just going nuts over OG colorways these days or what? What sneakers are seeing jumps in value once they leave stores? I'm not a reseller type guy just curious on the culture side these days.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm waiting for theose All Star 6s to drop in price. I really want em but not gonna drop $200. The Royal 1s are right around the corner so I got to chill.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Got a pair of 72-10's size 11 im trying to get off. Never worn still in box. Coli brehs come fIrst.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm waiting for theose All Star 6s to drop in price. I really want em but not gonna drop $200. The Royal 1s are right around the corner so I got to chill.
You seem them joints in person? My god.

I'm in Toronto right now so can't lie, them shyts was expensive because of the currency conversion but I don't care.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You all here about that asian kid that won the raffle for the yeezys and started a bidding war outside of the store....ended up getting punched and jacked for his shoes....:dead:.... I seen the video of the bidding war in one of the sneaker groups I'm in....I'll try and find it so I can post....:mjlol:....

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Need both :krs:
Same here.I have some red and white Ultras that dropped a few years back but need these OGs.
You all here about that asian kid that won the raffle for the yeezys and started a bidding war outside of the store....ended up getting punched and jacked for his shoes....:dead:.... I seen the video of the bidding war in one of the sneaker groups I'm in....I'll try and find it so I can post....:mjlol:....
Please find it.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
You seem them joints in person? My god.

I'm in Toronto right now so can't lie, them shyts was expensive because of the currency conversion but I don't care.
you copped the Allstar 6s? Courtside sneakers got a 30% deal going on til midnight. just copped the AF1 Lux 5 Decades and got 110 bux off. couldn't resist - had the 6s in the cart too but I was never a fan, just wanted to see if the code worked

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know the PG1 was so limited, could have bought a few from the Nike store this past Saturday. Oh well.