Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you copped the Allstar 6s? Courtside sneakers got a 30% deal going on til midnight. just copped the AF1 Lux 5 Decades and got 110 bux off. couldn't resist - had the 6s in the cart too but I was never a fan, just wanted to see if the code worked
Yeah I'm a fan of the 6s man. One of my favorites. I like the 13s as well but the black cats got too much suede going on for me. Looks kind of cheap.

Courtside sneakers you say? Never dealt with them. Coupon too? You feelna let me in on this breh? I'll cop another pair for the summer lol

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yeah I'm a fan of the 6s man. One of my favorites. I like the 13s as well but the black cats got too much suede going on for me. Looks kind of cheap.

Courtside sneakers you say? Never dealt with them. Coupon too? You feelna let me in on this breh? I'll cop another pair for the summer lol
they only ship to Canada so all my US brehs, don't waste your bandwidth
Air Jordan 6 Retro 'All Star' code is kdcrtsd

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Only to Canada? "It's lit!" Lmao :gladbron:

I can use the code for any pair though right?

THANKS IN ADVANCE
worked on the 6s and the $400 Lux AF1s, so it'll likely work on anything. you got until midnight AST (whatever that is, they are based in the maritime provinces). just check sizes for each province. I've got plenty from them over the years, no issues

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
"Asian guys are real smart" lol

They didn't get the part where they snatch the shoes from the kid?

Asians go the hardest out here when it comes to reselling. Even the grandmas and grandpas get in on it. There were several 50+ yr old asians lined up for the black nmds last Friday.
Naw they didn't get that part...you should see the asians out here in Seattle.....they go hard as fukk....

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Asians go the hardest out here when it comes to reselling. Even the grandmas and grandpas get in on it. There were several 50+ yr old asians lined up for the black nmds last Friday.

i remember i posted some pics when i was getting raffle tix for the 72-10s or some shyt a few winters ago, mothafukkas rollin 12 deep, got their dried out 129 year old Fei Long vietnamese mummies out there, freshly smuggled into america in a sardine boat first order of business is to get raffle tix to resell shoes :pacspit: :damn:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
i remember i posted some pics when i was getting raffle tix for the 72-10s or some shyt a few winters ago, mothafukkas rollin 12 deep, got their dried out 129 year old Fei Long vietnamese mummies out there, freshly smuggled into america in a sardine boat first order of business is to get raffle tix to resell shoes :pacspit: :damn:

:dead:.....:laff::laff::laff:.......

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Naw they didn't get that part...you should see the asians out here in Seattle.....they go hard as fukk....

Went to go eat at a ramen joint in Broadway last night and as soon as I walked in... i noticed homedude was jocking my Infrared Black Cat's I painted...

.... and there were girls standing around him so i didn't see if he was a sneaker head or not, but i noticed him glancing.

As soon as his group's table got called, he made sure he was the last one to walk towards the table...

Turns out, he needed some time to turn on his shoes so he could ensure that i saw him in his Nike HYPERADAPT with the GLOWING EFFECT (like it was 1992 and he was in some LA GEAR LIGHT UPS!). LOL!

You right, asians be do going ham.

But one thing i do admire is that he decided to rock 'em... so he did do it for the culture. I mean, it's what shoes are for. I was in LA earlier in the month and this asian dude was wearing FUKKIN' MAGS to the night market. I was like, damn (now that i think aboot it, all the mags i've seen in real life were sported by oriental guys).

Just got back from a southeast asia trip, let's not get started on how many Yeezys (most likely legit, they looked real) I bumped into.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

Same thing here in Toronto.
They had to basically start a rule where you have to be like 14 and up to enter because people were bringing kids in strollers to enter the raffles.
I've seen grandmother's looking like death standing in line to cop pairs and enter raffles.
Never forget the time I'm picking up my pair and my boy snaps a pic of this grandma inline on a cold winter day to grab a pair and he posted it to a facebook group. One of the dude's messaged him to take the pic down because its his grandma ..but as the savage he is, he kept the pic up for 48 hours :mjgrin:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

yup. everytime i walk through the mall and see lineups for yeezys or Js ..e.ven foams I see old grannies and shyt. it diddnt make sense

Same thing here in Toronto.
They had to basically start a rule where you have to be like 14 and up to enter because people were bringing kids in strollers to enter the raffles.
I've seen grandmother's looking like death standing in line to cop pairs and enter raffles.
Never forget the time I'm picking up my pair and my boy snaps a pic of this grandma inline on a cold winter day to grab a pair and he posted it to a facebook group. One of the dude's messaged him to take the pic down because its his grandma ..but as the savage he is, he kept the pic up for 48 hours :mjgrin:
its crazy fam