Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
4's aint comin to brandon footlocker :scusthov:
kalik put me on :ooh:
Gonna have to start calling shops breh.. them 4s wasn't on my radar... even though they match Florida Gators colors. I was gonna pass on these... Called Champs - Tyrone Mall (my spot) and they getting em. :ooh:

If you don't wanna drive that far, call HOH or Footaction in Univ Mall, Champs in Univ Mall dont get shyt.

I really need to pay down this credit card... shyt

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
Gonna have to start calling shops breh.. them 4s wasn't on my radar... even though they match Florida Gators colors. I was gonna pass on these... Called Champs - Tyrone Mall (my spot) and they getting em. :ooh:

If you don't wanna drive that far, call HOH or Footaction in Univ Mall, Champs in Univ Mall dont get shyt.

I really need to pay down this credit card... shyt

im not fukkin with the U at ALL :wtb:

are they doing midnight releases online??

im either hittin tyrone or driving to HOH Orlando my girl got a connect :lolbron:

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
cant pass.. already got the

ZoomImageFramer.aspx

READY

:ahh::ahh:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
im not fukkin with the U at ALL :wtb:

are they doing midnight releases online??

im either hittin tyrone or driving to HOH Orlando my girl got a connect :lolbron:
Champs be good in Tyrone, easy, park by Leroy Selmons, they use that entrance 1st.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
what time shyt be opening?? i never hit tyrone for a release

Open early no set time, around 8am usually. Mall open officially at 9am. They line up outside, then security let ya in, reline at gate. It's orderly. :ehh:

Problem is nikkas buy ANY size they can, after their size is gone. After Champs Early release, you still have Finishline, Footaction, Footlocker and Jimmy Jazz, that may have it. I think most accounts in that mall get good shyt.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Following release information on the White/Red colorway of the Reebok Question, another OG appears to be on its way. Swizz Beatz took to Instagram to preview the White/Navy makeup, the pair Allen Iverson wore when he crossed Michael Jordan.

Reebok-Question-White-Navy.jpg

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
anybody know how much those iversons are gonna be? they og'd at 120 if i remember right.....are they worth that now to yall?