Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
This nikka los got the all black foams :to: I had a pair but they were a full size to big & kina beat when I bought them

Why are y'all making a big deal about those? I have those and wear them to work. I don't think they're that rare.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Just copped some Ginger 16s from Kickk Spott in Georgetown for 200. VNDS. I'm thinking of going back for Skunk Dunks VNDS $300.

Only new releases i'm looking forward to are the Dan Marino's & Pillars. I'm hesitant on the Raptor 7s cuz I really want the all black ones from 02. I'd rather save up for those.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why are y'all making a big deal about those? I have those and wear them to work. I don't think they're that rare.

See thats the key factor...you wear yours to work meaning you trashed them shyts mine even though I bought them in 07 are vnds. To see a pair in great shape is the point your missing.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Wtf are skunk dunks?

skunk-dunk-sb-1.jpg

I passed on em :yeshrug:

those ginger 16's are classic though.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I think they're cool I guess. Really hyped up around these parts because they look like weed :beli: fukkin kids

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:what: Too bad I thought you watched football?

I watch football but I don't go around wearing the same shyt they do :scusthov: I've never met a soul that wears pink for breast cancer awareness or whatever during that month because of the NFL

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I think they're cool I guess. Really hyped up around these parts because they look like weed :beli: fukkin kids

They have a little pocket compartment behind the tongue where you can put weed :gladbron:

It's hard to see if you don't know what you're looking for.