Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
:flabbynsick: shyt don't matter no more

*rocks Adidas track pants with Taxi 12's, nikkas ain't wearing shell toes like that no more
Bring it bike to da essence dunn

112370037-jpg_185527.jpg

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im an old head and we never mixed brands...that shyt was always frowned upon....lol @Spud34 .....:mjlol:....

not sure why they don't get it. it's kinda like wearing a chicago hat and knicks jersey.

maybe it's ocd to some to match brands, but even when i couldn't afford to i'd just wear my champion gear or something. its just part of the culture to some people not mixing nike, reebok, adidas, puma gear and shoes.

at the end of the day just do what makes you happy. even if it's corny.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
how that app reservation shyt work

It's easy breh. You download the app, pick 3 store that you want to pick up your kicks at, and then you wait until it notifies you a few days later if/when you can go pick up your kicks. I'm not too sure how the headstart thing works. I have a automatci 5 min headstart because I'm a Star Club/VIP member with Footaction/Footlocker.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I done did the app reservation with footlocker, champs, & footaction. entered the raffles at 4 different Shiekh locations I be darned if I miss out on these space jams. The OG cut of the patent leather and the Nike Air branding on the inserts sold me.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Did the app reservation at footlocker and will do finishline to...

Don't care how many pairs they made I'm not taking any chances with these...