Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
72 and 10s were garbage

Space jams, Concords, Cool Grey and Breds

Get everything else the fukk outta here

Edit: lmao y'all really stressing yourself out with apps and shyt for the Jams. Y'all realize that these will be available on true blue 3 levels. You'll be able to walk in your local shoe spot days later and still cop a full size run for the whole family. Don't lose sleep over these shyts

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
72 and 10s were garbage

Edit: lmao y'all really stressing yourself out with apps and shyt for the Jams. Y'all realize that these will be available on true blue 3 levels. You'll be able to walk in your local shoe spot days later and still cop a full size run for the whole family. Don't lose sleep over these shyts
we hear this all the time when it comes to an XI release...but the fact is that the demand will be outrageous....and there is always some poor motherfukker who misses out and will have to pay resell...my advice is just enter as many raffles as you can and secure as many pairs as you can if you have the money available...resell will be in the $300's easily but shouldn't go over $400.....good luck to all you bruh's....

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
we hear this all the time when it comes to an XI release...but the fact is that the demand will be outrageous....and there is always some poor motherfukker who misses out and will have to pay resell...my advice is just enter as many raffles as you can and secure as many pairs as you can if you have the money available...resell will be in the $300's easily but shouldn't go over $400.....good luck to all you bruh's....

^^^This. I don't wanna deal with this mess on Saturday if I don't have to. I remember the last time the Space Jams released. Anything is possible (including seeing the at outlets in a couple months).

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
72 and 10s were garbage

cool greys are garbage. 72/10 looks way better than space jam. fukk outta here with your wack opinion
You can't have polar opposites opinions on 72-10 vs the space Jams

Unless your are....:francis:
hes an idiot

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If anyone needs help coppin a pair of the jams I got em since y'all seem to think them shyts will be anything but a piece of cake.. They just gonna have to pay for shipping

And lmao at nikkas mad because I said the 72 and 10's are wack

They're trash and the absolute worse 11. I'd take the wack ass gamma's over them. My pair had a receipt stain on em and I gave them shyts to the homie for FREE

Y'all can have them glittered up shyts

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
These 9s suck in person. They're wider at the top than the bottom of the shoe. Makes me look like j don't have a sole on part of the shoe cause I have wide feet. The quality isn't worth 200 either. Taking them back ASAP. :pachaha:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
These 9s suck in person. They're wider at the top than the bottom of the shoe. Makes me look like j don't have a sole on part of the shoe cause I have wide feet. The quality isn't worth 200 either. Taking them back ASAP. :pachaha:
i saw that they sparkle too :mjlol:

hoping i get a reserved pair of space jams :snoop:

really dont want to fukk with the crowds or stay online trying to cop

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
i saw that they sparkle too :mjlol:

hoping i get a reserved pair of space jams :snoop:

really dont want to fukk with the crowds or stay online trying to cop

I wouldn't really mind the sparkle if it was done better. I liked it on the 72-10s. The sides of these look like some black glittery sandpaper. :pachaha: