Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Na you're just reminding me how much the internet is far from reality. You know how many people walk around mitchmatching nike and adidas gear and sneakers? Be rational, you're the one who sounds butthurt here.

What are you not understanding? I don't give a f*ck how many people do it, it still looks tacky. Just because a large number of people do something, doesn't mean I have to agree or follow through with it.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
What are you not understanding? I don't give a f*ck how many people do it, it still looks tacky. Just because a large number of people do something, doesn't mean I have to agree or follow through with it.

Why dont you understand that you sound foolish? If it was tacky, more people wouldn't do it. Nobody wants to look tacky in this fashion/social media era. You sound dumb breh.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Why dont you understand that you sound foolish? If it was tacky, more people wouldn't do it. Nobody wants to look tacky in this fashion/social media era. You sound dumb breh.

I see grown ass men walking around with the cuffs of their pants rolled up like capris because it "fashionable", and that sh*t looks tacky & suspect as hell. But you continue to do you breh.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
During the adidas track pants phase a couple years ago.. literally I seen were nikkas roxking adidias tracks with Js. :pachaha:

Whatever.. I KNOW im right here. I didnt mean to come and derail the thread.. I just wanted to knwo what is up with the space Jams and these app reservations. :lupe:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I'm far from the most fashion savvy but most tried not to mismatch sportswear brands in their outfits growing up (Nike, Adidas, Reebok,etc). You had a Nike tee on, you wore Nike shoes with it. The outfit had to match if all pieces were athletic brands. The 19th street bus gang would call you out for having a mismatched, fukked up dress code as they called it. I never had many track suits or athletic sportswear clothing brands growing up so I never really had to pay attention.

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Only on the coli..

So you telling me it's corny for me to rock this adidas jacket and some jeans with my Indiglo 14s?
adidas Major Stretchin' It Jacket - Black | adidas US
everyone got they own dab

i could only speak for myself.

Its corny to me. I would never do it

Regardless of the situation.

Even if i was going to the gym....I wouldn't wear an adidas shirt with some huaraches lol.

I wouldn't wear adidas track pants with jordans

thats me tho. Maybe i take fashion a little too serious

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just so we clear. I dont care what the next man does.

Im a funny nikka....So i will clown and throw light jabs if i saw you doing that

but at the end of the day do you. If thats ya thing then thats ya thing

lol i just can't do it. It feels uncomfortable