Only v2 I'm interested in
BbxVx6O.jpg
when these drop

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Some of the dopest hoodies I own are Puma hoodies - I own 1 pair of Puma boots, and I ain't tryna break them out every time I wear them. Since adidas track pants were mentioned, those definitely look best with adidas 3 stripe shoes like Superstars (black and white for both specifically), but that's an iconic fashion look, any other brand with any other brand I wouldn't blink an eye at.

If mismatching is corny, then trying to match every piece of gear and be a walking billboard for a brand can be looked at as corny too.

my 3s arrived :blessed:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
I wish people slept, Caught L's on them

:ohlawd:Yeah you right, my local spot only had 37 pairs available thru raffle (like 2 pairs each size)

:salute:I got them thru my personal homie at Shoe Palace, he hooked me up for a few g's of tree and like 2 shots of Bombay

:bryan:

He young tho (21)

:blessed:

I seen em going like 300+ online

:scust:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Tens were dissed when they came out breh.
That is a retro shoe people made cool after the fact..
Everybody originally hated the ten, breh.
The eleven is the resurgence of the jordan from the ten fukk' n everything up back then.

How old are you?

Art Barr
Word? :ohhh:

If you can breh can you talk about the reception behind some of the J's in real time?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Word? :ohhh:

If you can breh can you talk about the reception behind some of the J's in real time?

Oh, I have over the years in this thread and in the previous era's or site's thread too.

Like cats who diss the ii's are noob's as the ii's are what made all this shyt high end as they were made in Italy along with the following there's.
Two's were and still next level and is the genesis of the start of mainstream sneaker fascinations and also the start of the 100 price point as a standard.

Art Barr

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
same. i got the 72-10s so only 11 id come out the woodwork for are concords. Space Jams are ugly to me...not sure why but they look weird.

The boot cut for the patent leather on the new released space jam supposedly from a review I saw.
The new space jam went back to the og styling dimension wise as far as width and cut around the heel.
Plus the space jam may have always been cut like the og and you may have only seen the retro boot cut, which is shorter in the heel than the og.
The past retro's were cut like the actual streamlined bootleg.
Nike kinda flipflopped and destroyed the bootleg market.
when they started to streamline cut their boot better than the bootlegs and capitalize on what the bootlegs were doing over the time.
when bootlegs were killing Nike because of low quality far from Jordan og quality retros.
So now Nike has moved back to the original cut of the space jam for the twentieth anniversary of the xi.

I saw a vid on it at one of these moms and pops but I did not know this sneaker head shop owner's rep tho.

I should look at some other reviewers' vids to see if they note the change or if thus was an authentic review of the real release of the shoe.

Art Barr

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
same. i got the 72-10s so only 11 id come out the woodwork for are concords. Space Jams are ugly to me...not sure why but they look weird.
I actually sold my Gammas and Columbias. I have the 72-10 and I love the quality (the leather is top notch). I just dont see a reason to get the Space Jams. If I get them they gonna sit in my closet forever.....

Why am I bullshyttin I'm getting them.:francis:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I think the 72-10 is my favorite pair off of straight looks, I think. I will be coppin the space jams and hopefully acquiring a pair of 72-10s eventually near retail.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Some of the dopest hoodies I own are Puma hoodies - I own 1 pair of Puma boots, and I ain't tryna break them out every time I wear them. Since adidas track pants were mentioned, those definitely look best with adidas 3 stripe shoes like Superstars (black and white for both specifically), but that's an iconic fashion look, any other brand with any other brand I wouldn't blink an eye at.

If mismatching is corny, then trying to match every piece of gear and be a walking billboard for a brand can be looked at as corny too.

my 3s arrived :blessed:

I'd try to tell these dudes.. But we both know the coli is far from reality.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
00000000000000000000000000000022Why The Upcoming Air Jordan 11 Release Should Not Be Called "Space Jam" - SneakerNews.com

Yeah the space jams are the actual prototype mass re-production of the original black xi's.
that were never released that are the original black.

Which is kinda cool and the nit picking of the link I just threw out the window.
Yet, in the link, from sneaker news.
they discuss the cut of the patent leather mud guard on the shoe in this link.
, to give proof to what i was saying earlier about the space jam.
Plus why you feel the space jams look odd which is because they are a reproduction of the true og xi's.

Art Barr