Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yes, Jordan & Nike the same brand. Now an Adidas/Nike combo is a no-go.

Adidas+ Nike combo is a no go? So I have to wear adidas sneakers to rock an adidas outfit? You know how dumb you sound? :pachaha:

I say this because I just copped a dope ass adidas jacket to match the space jams. nikkas mix and match brands all the time, you wild fam.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Adidas+ Nike combo is a no go? So I have to wear adidas sneakers to rock an adidas outfit? You know how dumb you sound? :pachaha:

I say this because I just copped a dope ass adidas jacket to match the space jams. nikkas mix and match brands all the time, you wild fam.

Ask the other cats who dapped that original post. It looks weird

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Picked up some 9s at the mall today. Space Jams next week. That voice saying "treat yo self" been talking too much.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You're feelings sound hurt :camby:

Na you're just reminding me how much the internet is far from reality. You know how many people walk around mitchmatching nike and adidas gear and sneakers? Be rational, you're the one who sounds butthurt here.

It's not like you're saying a person has on a nike top with adidas pants and some nike sneakers or some wierd shyt like that. But to sit here and pretend like it's not the norm for people to wear a adidas top or bottoms with some js or nikes is dumb as fukk.