Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
tri color nmd's drop tomorrow, another adidas release im gonna take a L on:noah:

Like u, i didnt think i was gonna cook. Martha stewart in prison.

Just got my size 11 on the black trisexuals. Team manual.

Prolly took aboot 45 minutes but worth the weight.

I just copped my little cousin some mesh nmds for xmas and the salmon pk nmd for the boo (it was an impulse/impromptu cop cuz they had sizes and had to act quick... Then i woke her up and axed her if she liked the ... She said the pink was too much. So i canceled. She just wants basic black mesh nmds. Lol. First world issues).

Btw. Rullia got space jam 9... I mean black white IX for 175 shipped. Appy code SAVE15.

8:::::::::D----

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

I just copped my little cousin some mesh nmds for xmas and the salmon pk nmd for the boo (it was an impulse/impromptu cop cuz they had sizes and had to act quick... Then i woke her up and axed her if she liked the ... She said the pink was too much. So i canceled. She just wants basic black mesh nmds. Lol. First world issues).

Btw. Rullia got space jam 9... I mean black white IX for 175 shipped. Appy code SAVE15.

fukking code was valid when i applied it, then when I went to check out it got removed :hmm:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

I ended up copping them from a reseller for 275, not bad considering they're going for 500+ everywhere

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I ended up copping them from a reseller for 275, not bad considering they're going for 500+ everywhere
the nmd's? i copped both colorways
hhh.png

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I didn't expect them to be out of sizes so quickly if at all. The hell do I know. I like the 9s but figured I'd get a pair later on down the road.
It was actually faster than the WC4s in my size :dahell:. I had the app opened but got distracted and didn't put in my order until about 5 minutes after they opened ordering

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Same shyt happened to me. My sister called and asked if I could grab a pair. These are her favorite Js.
Yeah I got thru on Finishline for retail, but I didn't sign in to check out so now I can't find my order. It authorised on my Paypal but I can't see shyt on the site for an order.