Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No joke try on the Jordan 31, they get ZERO respect cause no hype and no resell, but one of the most comfortable basketball shoe, Same with the Jordan 29
banned-jordan-31-1_yozqqr.jpg

air-jordan-29-pantone-white-silver-pantone-012100_1.jpg
No offense fam but if,you not wearing them for ball you usually want shyt that look good and these recent J's looks aren't that good from a casual standpoint. Moreso the 31's the 29 and 30's are ok but not that hot either.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
No offense fam but if,you not wearing them for ball you usually want shyt that look good and these recent J's looks aren't that good from a casual standpoint. Moreso the 31's the 29 and 30's are ok but not that hot either.

I get it which is why I tell people to buy 29s and 31s when they ask for a good ball sneaker... I will take them shyts over hyped 13s or any other jordan that gets more attention to "just wear"

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I get it which is why I tell people to buy 29s and 31s when they ask for a good ball sneaker... I will take them shyts over hyped 13s or any other jordan that gets more attention to "just wear"
Who the fukk really playing in retros like that? I don't see that now but back in the day yeah

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Who the fukk really playing in retros like that? I don't see that now but back in the day yeah

smh bro we were just talking about "basketball" sneakers in general... my whole post was saying that with the hype of certain jordans it helps people cop usable jordans that are overlooked...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
smh bro we were just talking about "basketball" sneakers in general... my whole post was saying that with the hype of certain jordans it helps people cop usable jordans that are overlooked...
fukk you smh for? I was just asking who the fukk ball in retros cause I don't see it like that. I don't need no breakdown my dude like I didn't get what you were saying.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:martin:.....a shyt load of heads ball in retros....do you not watch the NBA???....:what:.....
nikka did you just want to jump in to jump in? It obvious I'm not talking the league and was talking in the context of regular people buying their sneaks balling at the gym/playground duh. How the fukk you even get league nikkas when me and dude was talking about regular cats buying sneaks fam?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
When did all these stores decide to hold their raffles through apps instead of in store?:patrice:

This had to be recent right? Cuz I was just at raffles for the Yeezys a month or 2 back:patrice:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
nikka did you just want to jump in to jump in? It obvious I'm not talking the league and was talking in the context of regular people buying their sneaks balling at the gym/playground duh. How the fukk you even get league nikkas when me and dude was talking about regular cats buying sneaks fam?
Bruh you're a fukking clown....:mjlol:....

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bruh you're a fukking clown....:mjlol:....
You could just take the L instead of deflecting.

This nikka always comes in here with bullshyt....:martin:....
What bullshyt? You sound like a bytch on this one my dude defending guys that didn't ask for your help. All I said is I don't see cats wearing retros playing ball and you being stupid equated that to dudes in the league. How and why the fukk would I be talking about dudes in the league when the whole convo before was about regular dudes buying sneaks? Get out your feelings fam and take the L

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You could just take the L instead of deflecting.

What bullshyt? You sound like a bytch on this one my dude defending guys that didn't ask for your help. All I said is I don't see cats wearing retros playing ball and you being stupid equated that to dudes in the league. How and why the fukk would I be talking about dudes in the league when the whole convo before was about regular dudes buying sneaks? Get out your feelings fam and take the L
Talking about regular nikkaz don't ball in retros???....:mjlol::mjlol:....nikka hit up a hs a basketball game and see how many of them boys is rocking retros.....