Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:huhldup:

i only had 1 potentially dangerous encounters in my years of violating these asians out here. the rest were smooth as shyt and in broad daylight in these crowded ass shopping areas. fukk that. over them trash ass gr's too :beli: dumb mothafukka put the shyt to his head too wtf.

:duck:

yep not even gona bother flippin these feng shui's taking their entire lineage to get tix
last XI that raped was the concords. playoffs was decent, columbias was sellin for a staggering 40$ profit :heh:
these will be mass produced. just tryna get my pair
and not that bullshyt pack either :rudy:

I cant disagree more.... I was crushing people for damn near 6 weeks with Legend Blues :lolbron::lolbron: $80-130 profit ea no hassle

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant disagree more.... I was crushing people for damn near 6 weeks with Legend Blues :lolbron::lolbron: $80-130 profit ea no hassle

Where u at that you were making 80$+ on legend blues
I sold for 275$ just to get rid of them shyts :huhldup:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
space jam inventory #'s starting to come in
not final numbers obviously..

fA6EMgN.png

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Last edited:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
He's always been lame to me and a clown which is why I never supported his trash clothes, shoes, and never bought his music. Funny he's the same one that said GWB didn't care about black people during Katrina. Money makes these black celebs think they can check their race at the door and it doesn't matter. They all gonna get their RNWUC.
Well said

That Kanye is no longer. He is becoming hard to support