Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
your crazy if u think these are going for under 450$

Yea you're right i mean i only been reselling sneakers for over 10+ years, what do I know. lmao..
WjSx3rJqsa448.gif

Daps
Space Jams will be so easy to get. They up the Holiday 11 stock more and more every year. Honestly, I bet most that try SNKRS will hit for that release.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Space Jams will be so easy to get. They up the Holiday 11 stock more and more every year. Honestly, I bet most that try SNKRS will hit for that release.

They wont sell for 500+ but i will also guarantee "they wont be easy to get"

Yes will will make a shyt ton of them but..
its jordans xmas shoe, people wait all year for it and it happens to be a space jam.. These will sell out asap and people will be looking for pairs for weeks..

Remember how many legend blues they made? They sold out instantly and I couldnt keep pairs in stock at $320-350. And Space Jams have much more of a history behind them.

I use the term "east to get" very very seldom when it comes to a hyped sneaker.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
your crazy if u think these are going for under 450$

I'm going to quote this for you... from xmas week and even months thereafter... the median price, irregardless of size won't be over 400.

Ben... you got a lot of living to do, chap.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Nikkas reallly think the space jams are going to resell for $600 :russ: Jordan brand is going to flood the market my Mexican side chick work at a small mom and pop store called dreamtown and they getting over 80 pairs just in men's sizes keep in mind this is just a small azz mom and pop store that usually get only 20 pairs per releases in men sizes so if you think you getting 600 good luck :mjlol:

Last edited:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$600 for space jams....:russ:...:mjlol:....:laff:....gotta love when the casuals come in here....

In other news....

Over them trash ass blue 12's....:smh:....

:huhldup:

i only had 1 potentially dangerous encounters in my years of violating these asians out here. the rest were smooth as shyt and in broad daylight in these crowded ass shopping areas. fukk that. over them trash ass gr's too :beli: dumb mothafukka put the shyt to his head too wtf.
i sold columbias for 530 on craigslist..., but :manny:ok

:duck:

Nikkas reallly think the space jams are going to resell for $600 :russ: Jordan brand is going to flood the market my Mexican side chick work at a small mom and pop store called dreamtown and they getting over 80 pairs just in men's sizes keep in mind this is just a small azz mom and pop store that usually get only 20 pairs per releases in men sizes so if you think you getting 600 good luck :mjlol:

yep not even gona bother flippin these feng shui's taking their entire lineage to get tix
last XI that raped was the concords. playoffs was decent, columbias was sellin for a staggering 40$ profit :heh:
these will be mass produced. just tryna get my pair
and not that bullshyt pack either :rudy: