Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:huhldup:

i only had 1 potentially dangerous encounters in my years of violating these asians out here. the rest were smooth as shyt and in broad daylight in these crowded ass shopping areas. fukk that. over them trash ass gr's too :beli: dumb mothafukka put the shyt to his head too wtf.

:duck:

yep not even gona bother flippin these feng shui's taking their entire lineage to get tix
last XI that raped was the concords. playoffs was decent, columbias was sellin for a staggering 40$ profit :heh:
these will be mass produced. just tryna get my pair
and not that bullshyt pack either :rudy:
My nikka said violating these Asians out here :dead:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
$600 for space jams....:russ:...:mjlol:....:laff:....gotta love when the casuals come in here....

In other news....

Over them trash ass blue 12's....:smh:....

I swear everyone involved in this is stupid as fukk. Do shoe deals in the middle of the street surrounded by goons with hoodies on bruh. These fools all showed their faces too over some garbage 12s.
:why::snoop:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Me and FNL relationship kinda rocky right now.... :mjlol::mjlol::francis:
f6e5eb6e50354790986e54fabe9ea9c5.png

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
I got 3 ghost checkouts on bubble jackets and now they flipping for $800-1100 im sick
damn, I only got the orange mountain light to keep. Wanted a bubble to flip but the site was moving too slow and I panicked :russ:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
:huhldup:

i only had 1 potentially dangerous encounters in my years of violating these asians out here. the rest were smooth as shyt and in broad daylight in these crowded ass shopping areas. fukk that. over them trash ass gr's too :beli: dumb mothafukka put the shyt to his head too wtf.

:duck:

yep not even gona bother flippin these feng shui's taking their entire lineage to get tix
last XI that raped was the concords. playoffs was decent, columbias was sellin for a staggering 40$ profit :heh:
these will be mass produced. just tryna get my pair
and not that bullshyt pack either :rudy:

I'm fukking dead.
But here in Toronto they gonna be available and if you do a little work you should get a pair ..if you're size 9 though you gotta fight Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li relatives for a pair ..thank God for bigger feet.